[epilogue]

"Oh, God."

Aurora mumbles to herself, standing face to face with Taehyung. He's got his phone pressed to his ear as well, and she's starting to wonder if this is what she thinks it is.

"Aurora," he speaks up, her name playing twice in her head. Once from him and the other from her phone.

"Y-You? It's been you this whole time? V?"

Taehyung smiles and ends the call, stuffing the phone into the pocket of his jeans. "Yup!"

But why on Earth would Kim Taehyung care for her? It seemed like she'd hardly even existed to him. It wasn't like she hated him, she just thought it was strange for someone so popular to care about someone like her.

"Do you remember what I said about why I wanted to help you feel better?"

Aurora thinks back to their messages, nodding. Her eyes avoid his gaze and looks towards the ground.

"Aurora, I meant everything I've said to you.  I..I didn't think you would accept my compliments of I said them face to face. I thought you'd think I was joking with you. But I'm really not! I really do like you, and want you to be happy, baby."

"B-Baby?"

Taehyung gasps slightly, cheeks immediately flushing into a deep pink. "I-It slipped out, I'm sorry, please don't leave-"

But instead Aurora laughs. She's laughing so hard that she's gripping the paperwork close to her chest. Her laugh that had became foreign, rang in Taehyung's ears. It was like it refreshed him, making him break out into a fit of laughter as well.

They laugh until the cold air breezes over them, making Aurora nudge closer to Taehyung for warmth. She doesn't stop him as his arms snake around her waist, pulling her closer. His head resting against her shoulder as he engulfs her in a giant hug.

"You know, your smile is really like art."

+ + + +

Months Later

To: my aurora <3

'aurora-
aaaa'

'sweet
heartttttt'

'darling-
gggg'

'babyy-
yyy'

Sent. 12:30 PM.

From: my aurora <3

'kim taehyung
you are literally
sitting across
the couch'

'but yes
tae?'

Sent. 12:34 PM.

To: my aurora <3

'i love you (¬:'

Sent. 12:35 PM.

From: my aurora <3

'....'

'just come
kiss me you
dork'

Sent. 12:37 PM.

To: my aurora <3

':D'

Sent. 12:38 PM.

+ + + +

aaaand end!

tysm for even taking time to read this story!! i really appreciate it! (¬: