Minutes later She emerged wearing my boxers and the oversized T-shirt. She looked stunned I was still in the room. 

"Rose was right Alexandria, We really should talk."

She sat down next to me on the bed nodding.

"With you living here I think we should set ground rules, limit for each other." I started. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible.

"I guess that'd be the smart thing to do." She nodded

"First here" I handed her the keys to the apartment.

"This way you know you can come and go whenever you please."

She smiled and  hugged me.

"Thank you William, I know I've been a horrible person to you these last few weeks. I've just had so much on my mind. That doesn't excuse how I've treated you. You've been so kind to Deli, Rose, and I, I could never thank you enough. I am indebted to you." she said next to my ear

My breath hitched, I could feel her body against mine. The thin fabric of the shirt making my body go crazy.

"Alexandria you owe me nothing, you Rose, and Delilah are the most important people in my life. This is the least I can do. I just want you safe. I want you here with me."

I couldn't take it anymore, I captured her lips in my own. She hesitated for a moment but soon she joined in. The kiss was long and passionate. Soon I moved her so that her body was under mine and I was pressed against her kissing her neck, her collar bones. I was running my hands up and down here thighs. My body was begging me to take this further. To make her realize she was mine, I was getting aroused, extremely extremely aroused, to a point that it almost hurt.

Alexandria was below me breathing heavy her hand gripping at my biceps. Her body was flushed and I knew this was a moment I needed to remember for the rest of my life. My arms slid up further to her waist playing at the waistband of the boxers. Instead though they travel up more, She wasn't wearing a bra, that much was clear. I played with her breasts, my hands exploring her body while our mouths were still intertwined. I brought my leg up in-between her legs, forcing her things apart. I felt her shift under me. Slowly she broke off the kiss trying to remove my hand from her body, My head was foggy with lust and I couldn't stop. I gently grabbed her arms pinning them beside her head as I continued to kiss her mouth. I couldn't get enough of her, this was all I've ever wanted, even before I was aware of what I wanted. 

"William!" She gasped out when I found a very sensitive part of her neck.

"Mmm" I mumbled 

"William, I'm- I'm not ready, for all of this.....not yet" She said in between heavy breaths.

My body wasn't willing to stop, but I knew I needed to if I wanted her to be mine, not just her body but her heart as well.

Slowly I detached myself from her, so that I was hovering above her. The light from the lamp left a faint orange glow on her. Her hair was tousled, her lips slightly swollen, her body flushed. I just stayed like that staring at her. Yes I wanted to go further but I needed to wait. I had to wait. We both needed to get some sleep, I got up and started to leave the room. I wasn't mad, I just needed to get rid of a problem, that was causing me a great deal of pain.

I walked back into my room once again jumping in the shower. I needed to cool off. Once I was taken care of I exited the bathroom and made my way towards the bed. This time not even bothering with lounge pants, I was just wearing my boxers. Laying down in bed I did my best to drift off into sleep, but my mind kept wandering to Alexandria,she was so close yet somehow still so far away. After an hour I hadn't fallen asleep and I was fed up. Standing up I made my way to Alexandria's room. Knocking.

"Alexandria" I heard a grumbled come in.

Opening the door there she was, shining in the moon light sleeping like and angel. I sat down next to her brushing her hair out of her face. She turned to me barely awake.

"William are you made at me?" She whispered.

"Shhh, I can never stay mad at you."

I stood up and scoop her up into my arms.

She woke up more this time.

"What are you doing?" She was startled and started to struggle to get out of my grip.

I just held her tighter.

"I can't sleep" 

"What do I have to do with that?" She asked struggling a little more for me to release her.

"You're sleeping with me tonight." I said resolute and completely determined

"What?" She asked wide eyed.

I didn't answer, instead I entered my room and laid her on my bed under the covers. I slid in next to her quickly so she couldn't go anywhere.

"William this isn't a good idea." She made a move to get up, but I just wrapped my arm around her bringing her close to me. I buried my nose in her hair, still slightly damp and smelling of shampoo.

"Shh just for tonight don't fight with me." I was enjoying the feeling of her body next to mine and was growing more and more tired by the second.

"William" She started again, but I just pulled her tighter

"Shh."

I fell asleep soon after that. With her in my arms. I can't remember a time when I had ever slept better.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading, I thought maybe it was time to get a little more action and romance involved. As always any comments or concerns are appreciated. Enjoy