Chapter 16

Dedicated to Neko-daughter

PIC OF NOAH'S HOUSE

Noah's POV

"I love you." Once the words left Austin's mouth I was left speechless.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Boooooooooo just joking lol....

*************(Anyway the story continues now)

Noah's POV

"W-who are y-you?" As soon as the words left his mouth I was left speechless. How could he forget me? We didn't even had our Nustin's ;) moment and he doesn't remember me.

Without replying to him I went to see the doctor. Once I found him, we got back into the room.

"Oh I see that you are awake. How are you feeling?" Max asked

"Good." Austin said in a small voice

"So. What do you remember?"

"My name is Austin. I have two brothers Zander and Zachary. I just moved here with my brothers and I  live with my aunt and uncle. My p-parents are d-dead." He said while tears made their way down his face.

"You don't remember me?" I asked

"No. Who are you?"

"U-uhm your f-fri-end." I said while stuttering. It was strange because earlier we used to be boyfriend and now I am referring myself as his friend. He only remember until he moved here. He doesn't remember about the kiss.

"Okay. What's your name?"

"My name is Noah." He just nodded so I took that as my clue to continue

"Max when can he leave?" I asked

"He can leave later. Who is gonna fill the forms?"

"I'll call his uncle and let him know."

"Okay then. After filling the forms you may take him home." Max said while leaving the room.

I dialed his uncle's number and he answered after three rings.

"Hello. Is this Mr Hudges?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am Austin's friend Noah and Austin is-"

"Don't you dare take that shit's name. We don't have any relation with him anymore. We don't approve that he loves people the same sex as him. We threw that brat and his two brothers out of our life so we don't have to do anything with them. Now do me a favour and tell that fucking piece of shit to never contact us and now you may cut the phone." Beep beep beep( no offense please)