Chapter 2

"What the hell happened here..."

Clara tried to open wider her bedroom's but it seems to be stuck. Seeing she couldn't manage to get into her room worried her. The cat couldn't have made fall something that big!

Clara took a run up and tried to kick the door open. But she only managed to hurt her shoulder. Thought the door had moved a little, giving her enough place to pass between the door and the wall. Her foot met something sharp as she walked in the room. She put her foot next to it and picked the thing up. She tried to see what it was in the dark and it seemed to be a piece of broken glass.

She tried to switch on the light but it wouldn't work. Clara stepped out of the room to get a torch. She knew there was one in her mother's room, on her nightstand. The teenage girl hurried to get the torch, she was not feeling comfortable about all of this. Though, once she found herself in front of her bedroom's door once more, she didn't know what to do. Should she get in? What if there was someone in there? She lighted her torch and held her smartphone in her hand, ready to call the police if needed to.

The ray of light scanned half of the room, making Clara able to see the mess her room was in. She took a step forward into her room and scanned the other half with her torch. No one was to be seen but her room was a real disaster.

The window and her mirror were in pieces, all over the floor. Her wardrobe had fallen and all her clothes were thrown away. The bed was upside down and every poster had been ripped off the wall. The only thing that remained was her bookshelf, though the books were not on it anymore but on the floor.

Seeing the mess her room was in had made Clara upset, but seeing her books thrown away had made her mad. While being careful not to walk on a piece of glass, she began to pick her books. Once she had them all, she put them on her bookshelf and looked at her room.

Now that anger was away, Clara began to realize what had happen. For a minute, she stopped breathing, panicked. It's only when her lungs begged for oxygen that she began to breath again. Clara couldn't believe what was in front of her eyes. The only possibility was a break in. But something was wrong about that. Nothing seemed to be stolen, everything was there, on the floor but there. Maybe someone was trying to scare her. If it was the purpose of it all, they succeeded.

To put her room in such a mess, the person had to come in. The only way in was the broken window. Clara walked to her window quietly, making sure not to walk on glass and switch off her torch, not to be seen if there was still someone. She looked at the window, but no one was to be seen. The weirdest thing was that no footsteps were to been seen in the garden. Clara took the risk to switch her torch back on. The window was not entirely broken, there was still glass on the edges, making it impossible for someone to get in by there.

The teenager's girl heart beat began to race. She could feel it in her neck, she was scared like she'd never been. She looked around her, searching for proves that someone was in there: footprints, hair, anything. But all the mess was not the work of a human being. it would seemed like a tornado came into her room and destroyed everything.

Clara's breath became heavier. Murders unexplained she had seen on the news came back to her mind. The horror movies she used to watch with Marion and her dad seemed now so real. Hell, she thought she was in a horror movie. She pinched her skin, hoping this was just a nightmare. She was asleep in the couch and she was dreaming all of this. She pinched herself so hard, she made herself bleed a bit.

And then she felt it. Again. That cold breeze behind her neck, just like the other night. Except this time, it was more intense. Then the whole room became cold and Clara's breath formed some mist. She wrapped her arms around her, trying to warm herself. She had to call the police, even if she didn't know if someone was really there, she needed someone to protect her. Clara took a step forward to take her phone she had left with books when something threw her through her room knocking her out for a few seconds.