Surprise Visits and Sleep Wear

Hi everyone, so I...I don't know where this is going but hopefully it's okay.
  I'd really appreciate feedback, anything really.
  I feel as if my Stories aren't good, which in truth they probably aren't.
  Well...here goes chapter Two...I guess.

Mark POV

  I couldn't sleep, the only thing I could think about was (Y/N). Her smile, her cute giggles, how fragile she looked when I caught her in the rain.
  I looked over at the clock to see it was only 6am.
Might as well get up. I thought, slowly dragging myself out of bed.
  Knock knock
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!
I slowly walked to my door and looked through the peephole to get a look at whoever decide to show up so freaking early in the morning.
  All I could see was a tuft of lime green hair. I smiled as I opened the door to see a sleepy looking Septiceye standing in the hall.
  "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA MARKIMOO." He boomed and I hit him upside the head.
  "Dude! Why the fuck ya do that." he said massaging his "injury" as I dragged him inside.
  "It's 6am in the morning, and I don't feel like dying." I said while he gave me a confused look.
  KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
I made my way back to the door to see and angry looking (Y/N) standing in the hall.
  "What part of I wanted to sleep in didn't you understand!" she hissed.
  Even though she was angry I couldn't help but take in her appearance. Her (H/L) (H/C), was tangled in a cute messy bun and a few strands hung in front of her (E/C) eyes. Her cheeks were flushed (I hope she didn't get sick from the rain), her outfit had me blushing a bit.
  She wore a loose (F/C) tank top that revealed a cute, curved, and tanned stomach. My eyes wandered lower to find tan, smooth legs that were being hugged by a pair of cute (F/C) shorts. It was a bit cold in the hallway and she had thrown on an old jacket that had the sleeves rolled up. Before I could answer my eyes shifted over to her bandaged arms and she quickly pulled the sleeves down to hide them.
  "S-sorry, um...,well I..."
"Save it..." she said holding up a hand.
    "Just keep it down, I would like to sleep for a few more hours if you don't mind." she said.

Jack POV
  I decided to surprise Mark and get to LA a few days before our panel. After grabbing my stuff from the airline luggage line I hailed a cab and headed to Mark's apartment complex.
  6:00am the clock read on the radio
Hopefully he won't be pissed at me.
Knock knock
  I waited a few minutes as footsteps grew closer and closer to the door.
  I looked up to see a smile and brown eyes looking at me.
"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA MARKIMOO!" I said in my energetic way.
  I felt a pain in my head and Mark pulling me inside the apartment.
   "Dude! Why the fuck ya do that." I said realizing he had hit my head.
  "It's 6am in the morning, and I don't feel like dying." he muttered.
  Dying?  WTF is he talking about!
KNOCK KNOCK
I jumped at the loud knocks on his door, and watched Mark cautiously approach it.
   "What part of I wanted to sleep in didn't you understand!" I heard a female voice hiss.
  While Mark talked to this mysterious lady I tried to get a peek at what she looked like. I could feel my heart beat faster when I caught a glimpse of her.
  You have a girlfriend, remember that!
I shook the thoughts away and took in her appearance. Her messy (H/C) let me know she had just woken up, her (E/C) eyes looked like the devil's with the look she gave Mark.
  Her clothes are what caught my attention, I couldn't take my eyes away from her curved, tanned figure. Even though she wasn't exactly dressed for the day she was undeniably cute.
  "S-sorry..." I was broken from my thoughts at Mark's stutter.
  He never stutters unless he can't pronounce the word or his lisp kicks in.
  I watched as they said goodbyes and Mark wished the girl goodnight, with a small kiss on her hand.

Mark POV
  I told (Y/N) goodnight and gently kissed her hand. Her eyes were wide and a blush made her cheeks an even darker shade of red.
  I was quite surprised myself, I don't know what came over me. She went back to her apartment and I turned to Jack, who seemed dazed as he stared at me door.
  "Jack!"I called.
  "What...Oh, what is it Mark?" he said a small blush still on his cheeks.
  "Why are you here so early, the panel isn't until Saturday and it's only Wednesday." I asked and he scratched the back of his head.
  "SURPRISE!" he yelled and I tackled him to the ground.
  "Shut up! That girl that just came to my door will kill both of us if we aren't quiet." I said.
  "Who is...that girl!?" he asked a smirk on his face.
  "She's...my neighbor. We just met Yesterday when it was raining. Why do you ask?"
  "No reason" he said in a sing song voice.
  I hit him upside his head and jumped off of his back.
  "We should probably get some sleep, you, at least look like you need it." I said pulling him up and heading upstairs.
  Jack followed and went to the guestroom while I headed back to mine for a few more hours of sleep.

  So there it is chapter Two. Looks like a certain Irishman is now here

  Please feel free to leave a comment whether it be advice or compliments.

  Enjoy, and until next time bye. 🙋🙋🙋