Turmoil BoyxBoy One-shots

I was never one to really question my sexuality. I always knew I liked both guys and girls.

Ok, maybe I should start at the beginning. My name is Derek Dobson and I am a junior at Wilmor High. I'm quite when you don't know me but if you do, I can be the loudest and most funniest person you ever met. I care about people's feeling and I get along with everyone.

I'm not shallow or naive like some people. I play for the schools Soccer, football, wrestling, track and field, hockey, baseball, swimming, and basketball team. Maybe I should have said all teams. I'm the team captain to all of the teams except field hockey and soccer. I'm the co-captain to those teams.

Zane, is the captain of those teams.

ZANE

Zane is a cool guy. He's nonchalant and layed back. I would say that we were friends but then I would be lying. We are more like aquaintences. In the hallways of school I would give him a heads up and he would give one back. We are in the same grade and have only two classes together.

There is only one thing that pisses me off about him though. He hangs out with the douche bags of the school. Now these douche bags torment anyone that is not them. There is three of them. They are on the basketball and baseball team. They would say hi to me sometimes, and I would say "Hey" back but nothing after that. Since I'm team captain, I can kick anyone off the team if I wanted to. I really wanted to kick them off the team, but they are good players and since I'm a strong believer in second chances I keep them.But if I hear about them messing with the other team players again. There will be NO THIRD CHANCE.

Today there are try outs for the Basketball team. All of the old team members have to come aswell and tryout again. And before you get your underwear in a twist, I have to do my fair share of helping out too.

Zane is here with me prepping the players, while I get everyones name down

"Did everyone sign in...if you didn't please do so now. Do not forget to put your name, cell number, and e-mail adress. Thank you." I yelled to everyone, so they can hear me.

"Alright, we are going to start off by doing some stretches then some laps and to end the day we will be putting you in teams and see how you play. Now for those of you who are first timmers and need to learn the basics please see Derek under hoop one. The rest follow me." Zane said in an authoritative voice. I have to admit that was kind of hot and had me turned on alittle. Yes, I Like Zane stone. Zane is about my height 6'3" his body is amazing broad shoulders, nice build, strong legs, juicy ass, and who can forget about his drool worthy six-pack. Who can not look at him. Me, like I said was the same height, I wouldn't say my body was amazing but I had a 8-pack and I was slighty bigger than Zane. Toned wise.

I couldn't help but stare at Zane's ass as he ran to the other side of the gym from where I was. I got out of my little dream world and went to show the new comers the ropes. I showed them the basics of dribbling, passing, lay-ups, and three-pointers. During showing the players the basics, I would glance over my shoulder and see Zane full on staring at me. Honestly I thought nothing of it. Zane is straight and has a girlfriend. And I'm not one to go after straight or taken people. I'm sure he had a good reason. Maybe there was something on my back. Who knows?. But the thing about it is, I caught him doing it three times. SO after the last time I thought something was wrong.

"Ok guys give me a mintue and work on your lay-ups while I speak with the Co-captain." They all nodded and went straight to it. I turned and started jogging over to where Zane was. When he turned and saw me coming, his eyes slighty widened. uhhhhhh....weird.

I reached to where he was and stood in front of him. " Is everything Okay?"

ZANE POV

That's what I like about Derek he always cared. Unlike the douche bags I call friends. I know Derek doesn't like them but he tries his hardest not to show it. I could never be friends with Derek, I feel like if I get to close to him I won't be able to control myself. I know Derek is bi-sexual. He actually made an anouncement to all of the teams, he felt like if your going to be a team, the team captain should atleast be honest with it's team. Me on the otherhand can't even do that. Call me cliche but ever since last year when me and Derek met in economics class, I thought he was the most handsome guy I have ever seen. I've been in love with him ever since.