Dumb Demon Romance

"Sugar." I would repeat to myself over and over as I lie in bed. What was so great about her?  They look really really good together. I mean a lot better than you could ever compare yourself. Whenever he was sad you'd do anything in your power to make it better. So you could see that great smile of his and talk to him happily. You'd give your life up for him if you had to. Yeah he means that much to you. It was dumb. You've never seen her do anything to cheer him up. Then again you weren't one-hundred percent sure. It wasn't like you could just see every conversation on his phone and even if you did it would just be really creepy anyways. You were just happy that he was. So help me if any asshole ruined that you would shove your foot so up their ass that it would come out of their mouth. Anyways back to hearing him talk about her. He just sounded so happy so of course you didn't want to be the asshole that ruins their happiness. Just...God how you desperately wished it was over. You envied her. How she could make him so happy and experience all those things with him. You wanted it to be you.

Lately...well its just strange. If you've seen South Park. That character. You know, Stan Marsh? How he'd always vomit around her. Well yeah that's how its been around him. You liked him so much it made you sick. You couldn't even go out to eat without throwing up. Of course you felt like crap afterwards because you'd go home with take out food that you haven't touched and he would just be the only one sitting there and eating. God its so embarrassing when that happens, but despite you being the most gross and embarrassing thing in the planet he would simply laugh and smile and say. "Don't worry. Its okay." God how you loved him...

You were surprised most of the time that he didn't leave you for the stupid shit you did. For example. You could say you were at your lowest. Even you were ashamed of doing almost doing something like this but you were just at that point that you were done. Well...You tried to kill yourself with an overdose. Of course when he came to visit your parents had been freaking out and calling the ambulance. Once he found out what you tried to do well he was just heart broken. When you regained consciousness that day and looked up at him as he sat by your bed you could feel your eyes sting due to your eyes beginning to water and your vision beginning to blur. You felt disgusted. You were shit. Garbage. He was probably angry at you for being such a dumb ass but....he wasn't. He simply placed his soft gentle hand on your head. His fingers running through your hair and said. "It's okay. Just don't do it again okay? You mean so much to me." Of course he probably cried that night. When he came over to visit your home you wrapped your arms around him tightly and said sorry over and over again. He smiled warmly and hugged you back in return. It was the longest you've ever hugged. You cuddled that night. 

Yes, he is still dating her but this was something completely normal between you two and honestly you didn't mind. As long as you could feel safe and calm with him. Trying to make it last as long as you could.