The Teacher Part 3.

Kate's Pov

You pull your hands away and grab your history work. You give Niall a confused look and pout.

"Niall this is to confusing. " you get up and walk around runing your hair though your hands. As Niall looks at the work.

He motions you to come over and understands what it is. He tells you and quickly understand. It was better with Niall teaching instead of the grandma. She must of had not had her hearing aids in because she didn't care if we talked so.

But after I was done with the work. I pack everything up. We both get up and hug. But it wasn't until we heard a voice in the hallways. We quickly run into a closet and shut it quickly but quiet. The voice comes in and looks around. But I wasn't until we heard whistling and the door locking. We both look at each other worried but we both leaned in and kissed.

He rubbed my back and I had my hands around his buff shoulders. After about 3 minutes I realized that we were stuck in a class room.

We both walked out and checked the door it was locked. Niall walks over to his bag and looks for the keys to open the door but lost them in the teachers lounge.

We just slide down the wall and get comfortable and I grab my school bag. I slowly shut my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

----/

(Next morning)

You wake up around 6 am with the ruffing with keys. You open your eyes slowly and see niall opening the door. You shut them so he has to wake you up.

"Babe Kate." He says while kissing your lips. " I got the door open. So you can go home to get dressed. "

You slowly open your eyes and see the sexy face. You get up and stretch. You hug and kiss Niall before walking out to your car.

Right as you get in your car you check your phone. You have 3 missed calls from mom and 1 from dad.

You pull in the driveway and get the keys from your bag. You are deeply engulfed with the smell of pancakes and bacon. You drop your things and walk into the kitchen.

Your mother has a 21 questions session with you asking where you were. You lied to her and said you crashed at Avias house and your phone died. She believed you and when up stairs to shower and put on new cloths.

You run down stairs and grab 2 waffles for your ride. And think about the interesting day ahead of you.

----------

Hey guys here is the update. Thanks so much for the 10k so this is your present. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

<3 e