Memories Coming Slow

(Scars POV)

The 2 boys who were in the room with me took my 'home'. I don't know who they are but I feel like I should trust them so I will. Once they opened the door, we walked in. I looked around. I walked to the couch and sat down. Once I did, something popped into my head, like a movie or so.

(Memory)

Cameron and I walked into the living room to see everyone bundled together around the TV. I went and sat in between Taylor and Nash on the couch. We watched random movies and I ended up falling asleep with head on Nashs lap and legs on Taylor's. I feel a lot better now!

(End memory)

I gasped and fell on the floor. "Are you okay, Scar?" One of the blonde boys asked. "I, ugh, I just need some rest. I'll see you in the morning!" I said running upstairs. "Do you remember where your room is?" A boy called. "I'll find it!" I yelled back. I started to walk now. I looked behind me and ended up bumping into someone. I turned to face the person. There was 3 girls. "Scar! We missed you so much!" One of the girls said. "Um I ugh, who are you?" I asked. They looked upset. "Its me, Lainey? That's Carley and Marlena? Scarlet, do you remember us?" The blonde one, Lainey asked. I shook my head. "Um, where's my room?" I asked. "Right there!" Marlena said, sadly. "Thanks!" I responded before running into my room. What was that I saw earlier? A flashback, memory, what?