Chapter 14:Meeting Hope Mikaelson!!!!

Start from the beginning

Me- I'm just gonna pop outside for some fresh air. I'll be back in a jiff.

With that I left the room and went straight outside as soon as I felt the air hit my face, I started to cry.

Klaus's POV

Seeing Alexi holding Hope bought some emotion up in me, she never got to hold her babies they died before she got the chance. I could see it in her eyes when she held Hope that she was thinking that.

Rebekah looked at me and she knew I was going to go out after Alex but she stopped me.

Rebekah - Nik let her come back in when she is ready not when you want her in here.

I left the front room and went into the kitchen.

Elijah's POV

Alexi has always been a little sister to me, seeing her holding Hope it looked like Hope belonged there but we all knew Hope was Hayley's and Nik's not Alexi's. I know there will be a day when Alexi will hold her own baby and care for one but now isn't the time,

I know when the time comes she will make a great mother.

Alexi's POV

I've been outside for about 20 minuets and no one has come out side to see me, I knew that was down to Bekah telling them. I managed to find the will power to go back into the house. I walked back into the house to hear Nik telling them the plan. Him, Hayley , Bekah and Elijah were going back to try and find Esther. Me, Cami and Hope were staying put.

Hayley found it hard to leave Hope behind but she knew if she wanted to bring Hope home to the compound she needed to do this. Nik managed to give Hope a hug and then gave me a kiss. I knew Nik also found it hard to leave Hope behind but he didn't show it as much as Hayley.

When they all left I headed into the kitchen to get a drink for me and some milk for Hope. When I got back into the front room Elijah was playing with Hope, it was like watching a farther playing with his daughter, the only thing was Elijah wasn't the daddy and Hope wasn't his daughter.

Elijah would of made a great farther. But his chance of being a farther was taken by his mother.

Elijah and Nik are nothing alike I know when I told Nik I was pregnant he kind of freaked because deep down he knows/thinks he was going to turn out like Mikael but I knew that Nik would make a great farther and he does to Hope. He's doing everything he can to bring her home.

Being around Hope is making me think about my future. I need to get out of here for a while and sort my head out.

Me- Elijah I'm just popping out I'll be back soon. If you need anything Cami is upstairs.

Before Elijah has a chance to reply back I'm out of the door.

The first place I end up is in a bar. I know I cant handle my drink now so I'll just have a few drinks and head back to Elijah.

Me being me I cant just have the few drinks I have to go over board and have more. I can still see straight so I wont be walking into any walls tonight but I'm defanitly not driving and the house Elijah isn't close so I start my long walk. As I'm walking I hear my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID Nik.

Me-Hello

Klaus- Elijah rang and said you left the house where are you.

Me- I'm walking back there now so no need to worry.

Klaus- There is need to worry now Alex you are human and still getting to know this new body I have enemies who will know my weakness, that's you Alex. I left you at that house because it was safer for you there. Why are you walking back??

Me- Because I cant drive I've had a few to many drinks relax I'm a big girl I can handle my self.

Goodbye Nik.

I hung up before he had the chance to reply.

When I got back to the house and Elijah was there looking at me with a disappointed face.

Me- Don't look at me like that Elijah if any one I should be disappointed by you. your still trying to get Hayley and don't you see she is coming in between you and Nik. She doesn't give a shit about you she's going to move on from the Mikaelson family sooner or later. It's about time you realise that.

Elijah- I was going to say please don't wake Hope up she's a sleep. But now you've said that I've got something to say to you. You need to get back to the old you that was like my little sister. Because I miss you and I wont you back. That girl never got drunk and argued with me.

Me- Goodnight Elijah.

Elijah- Goodnight Alexandria.

~NEXT MORNING~

When I get downstairs Elijah is holding Hope.

Elijah- Cami has gone to get some supplies and I've got things to do. You need to look after Hope.

He passed me Hope and walked out.

Me- Elijah don't leave me here with her. I don't know what to do.

Elijah- She's a baby Alex you've got this.

Before I could say anything else Elijah was gone.

I place Hope down on the play mat.

Me- Stay Hope.

Get a grip Alex she's not a dog she's a baby. You can do this.

A/N

YOU SHOULD GO AND READ glinskysbabygirl BOOK SHE POSTED ITS A KLAUS MIKEALSON LOVE STORY I THINK ITS REALLY GOOD. SO GO READNIT IT PLEASEEEE, THANK YOU :)))))