Chapert 12: Forgiveness

Alexi's POV
I officiously have my own room at Nik's now.
I've moved my stuff in all my clothes from Mystic Falls looked like I'm staying.

I head down stairs to go to the kitchen. I bumped into Nik as I'm walking down.
Klaus- where you heading.

Me- To the kitchen. (I looked up and noticed Hayley was going that way). Actually I'm gonna grab something to eat out I'll see you around.

With that I left but not before I noticed Nik saw why I changed my mind.

I sat on this cafe waiting for some food to be ordered when I see Kaleb walking by he sees me to because he comes over.

Kaleb- I'm guessing you found somewhere to stay.

Me- Yeah I'm staying at the Mikaelson's.

Kaleb- Okay so your staying with Klaus and Elijah.

Me- yeah why do you know them.

Kaleb- yeah something like that. I knew them along time ago.

Me- oh do they know your in town.

Kaleb- No they don't it's a surprise I'll tell them at some stage when I was ready.

I say my goodbye and head back home. When I get there Klaus looked pissed and so does Elijah.

Me- Hey what's going on why do you look so pissed.

Elijah- Farther's home

Klaus- mother's home.

Me- Great anyone else from your passed.

Klaus- Not that we know of.

Me- Hey did you know there's a new witch in town.

Klaus- I've seen him around Kaleb isn't it. I've seen him sniffing around Devina think he kinda likes her bless him.

Me- Yep that's him. So what are we gonna do about your parents.

Klaus- The question is which of our parents do we kill first brother.

I can't believe I'm hearing this Nik asking Elijah which parent to kill first he would normally just go in without asking anyone.

I decied it wasn't my problem this is their family problem. I headed up to my room and decied to have a little nap.

When I got up stairs my vision went blurry and I fell to the floor, my head was pounding.
After the blurry ness had stopped it was like a vision was trying to pop into my head who the hell would be giving me a vision.

I tried to focus on what they were trying to tell me.
I saw pictures of Kol and then they flicked to Kaleb, why are they showing me pictures of those two. Then they showed Esther speaking to Kaleb calling him Kol.
That's when I put two and two together Kaleb was Kol that's why he reminds me if Kol.

After the vision stopped I fell into blackness.

~NEXT MORNING~
I woke up the next morning with a pounding head but I know what I needed to do and that's exactly what happened.
Before I had time to respond to my thoughts I was already out side Kalebs place.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.
Kaleb- Hi Alex um what are you doing here?

Me- Are you alone.

Kaleb- Yeah why.

Me- Well you know the first time that I met you I said that you reminded me of someone I just remember who that was.
I think you know him Kol Mikaelson.

Kaleb stood there with his mouth hanging open.

Me- Or should I say I know you ARE Kol Mikaelson.

Kaleb- it's not what you think.

Me- Your brothers need to know. Do you know how angry they were with the Little Gilbert very.

Kaleb- I am so sorry but I can't let you tell them. Then he injected me we with something.
TIME SKIP

I woke up to see a women looking back at me. I had no clue who she was.

Women- I'm so sorry where are my manners let me introduce my self.
I'm Esther Mikaelson.

WHAT THE FUCK.
Me- No Esther didn't look that.

Esther- It's me my dear I had to change my appearance Niklaus knew my face, as you know Kol had a new face along with Finn. I plan to do the same for Niklaus, Rebekah and Elijah even Hayley as long as they beg me to. You though I think ill just put in a new body.

Me- Wait how long have i been here for.

Esther- Five days. Long enough I've prepared a body for you and now all i have to do is kill this one.

Before I could beg her she put a stake straight through my heart.

And I wake up with a huge gasp and open my eyes.

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT IT WAS KIND OF AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER BUT AT THE SAME TIME A FILLER.