Chapter One: New Orleans

Alexi's POV

So a lot has happened since the day at the school where Katherine snapped my neck. I am now a baby vampire and I discovered that I still have my powers which is great.

I am now living in New Orleans with Nik and his family and wolf slut. She is so needy the way she looks at Elijah with her puppy dog eyes God isn't one sibling enough for her.

Tonight there was a masquerade ball and what pissed me of the most was that Nik didn't invite me Rebekah did.

I am actually am starting to like Bekah she is like the sister I never had. Elijah is like the sensible brother I never had and Nik well he was being him.

You should have seen him when Hayley came home from the French quarter with wolf's bane in her cup yeah you got it she was going to poison the baby what the fuck was she thinking.

He went mad he pinned her to the wall and started shouting demands at her it was actually funny watching it happen right in front of me.

I decied to go for a walk because I'm not a prisoner in this house I can come and go as I please.

I headed for the French quarter and guess what incredibly cocky asshole yep you got it in one Marcel.

Marcel- Well look who's back in town are you staying for good or are you assign through again.

Me- Nah I think I'm staying for a while I quite like it around here.

Marcel- There's something different about you this time I'm not getting the same vibe I did off you like last time.

Me- Ahh I wondered when that would come up, about that I'm now a vampire but not only am I a vampire in part witch.

He carried on talking but to be honest I got bored so tuned out and continued smiling.

Once I left Marcel I decied that mabey I should go shopping for a dress.

It took me for ages to choose but finally found the one.

Once my outfit was sorted I headed back home. When I got there Nik was heading out so I thought I would have some fun.

Me- Hey you got any plans for tonight.

Klaus- No why.

Me- That there was a massive lie, I know there's a masquerade ball happening Bekah told me about it. So I hope you enjoy your night out.

I placed a kiss on his lips and walked inside.

I walked into the front room and headed straight for Niks alcohol.