Chapter Two

Last year, I was known as the Nerdy Goth girl. My best friend was emo, the girl who was supposed to be my friend was punk so I guess the goth fit pretty well along with the fact I dressed like one. I gave off the be scared of me aura, so most guys, and maybe some girls, were. That didn't stop them from talking.

     I don't put myself in drama, I don't like it. But it seemed, as if they all waited for something to start up so they could put me in it. But that is not of importance. Under all of the fronts I put, I was really just a scared little girl.

    I'm afraid of people. I'm shy so I was scared of new people. I don't talk to people they talk to me, except for a few circumstances in which I gravitated towards someone who would soon be a very close friend.

   I wasn't scared of the actual people, I was afraid of judgment, of not being liked and being alone. I like to be alone, but there are time where I just need someone to talk to, cry to, laugh with, feel accepted. I just want to be accepted.

    I made enemies early at this school, I don't know how. Most of my enemies were people who I had never talked to they just didn't like me. But I didn't know that... I wish I did....

____________________________________

This will get longer I promise! Comment and vote guys!