Guess who's coming over

Start from the beginning

"Speak me to."

"Hey bitch, I'm outside your house but these dudes that drink steroids for breakfast won't let me pass the gate. I told them a hundred times that my best friend lives here, but I don't think they believe me. What the...Lil, this dude is pushing my car with me in it."

I started giggling because my best friend started threatening the life of the security guards that were trying to push her car off of the premises.

"Hey, hands off Milky! Don't make me leave this car, I'll sue all your asses if you dent her with your Hulk Hogan looking asses!"

I was laughing so hard that I dropped off the bed. Killian's eyebrow kicked up in amusement and he reached over, lifting me back on the bed.

"Jess, I'll come out and get you."

I was barely able to form a whole sentence because I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"LILLY, hurry I think they're trying to kill me!"

I think she dropped the phone because I could hear her talking but she sounded far away."

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare open that door! I know Kung Fu, karate, ju-jitsu if you test me I will kick your ass!!"

My phone was grabbed out of my hand and hang up, I looked over at the culprit, frowning. How dare he stop my fun factor.

"I'll call down and let them know that Jessy should be allowed in, and ask Beth to send her up to the room."

There he goes, spoiling my fun. Well, I guess it couldn't last forever, Jessy must be terrified even though she was acting like a badass.

I got up and started picking all of the books off of the floor and tidied up as best as I could. As I pack things away and pushed whatever I can under the bed Killian called to the front gate and told them to let Jessy pass. I gave the room a nod of approval when I was finished and smile triumphantly at how fast I get it cleaned.

Killian came up behind me and put his hands around my waist, pulling me to him.

"You're the only girl I now who cleans like a guy."

I narrowed my eyes and frowned, was he saying that I was dirty because it sure sounded like it?

"Well, it's a good thing that you don't want me for my cleaning skills."

As soon as the words left my mouth I was spun around and pinned to his chest. I gasped, startled by the suddenness of it all, I saw the lust in his eyes as they started changing colour.

"No, you've got other skills that I'd much prefer."

His eyes darkened as he glanced at my lips that were slightly parted. He lifted the hem of my shirt, placing his hands flat on my back, pressing my body even closer to him. I felt my body react to his touch and I pushed my already hard nipples against his chest.

His mouth touched mine in a soft yet hungry kiss, my hands moved up his chest and around his neck then tangled themselves into his hair. The kiss along with his touch got more demanding making me burn everywhere. He pulled back slightly taking my top off and throwing it across the room.

I didn't have time to react before I found myself on the bed with him above me, kissing my breast. I bit down on my lips and moaned so loud I think the entire house heard. My hands were buried in his hair and my legs locked around his waist. Deep down I felt like we needed to stop like we shouldn't be doing what we were doing, but whenever I tried to form a clear or coherent thought Killian did something amazing with his mouth causing my brains to fry.