Two

Troye's POV

After putting my headphones over Connor's ears, I press play then turn the music up until he couldn't hear me. I feel him move his hand into mine again as both of our hands were out of shot.

"Okay Con, are you ready?" I ask, he just laughs and nods his head. Thinking for a second, I decide.

"Have you had coffee today?" I ask, moving my lips dramatically to portray what I'm saying.

"Have I what?" Connor asks, confused.

"Had your coffee today."

"Have I had my clock lunch on Friday?" he says. I chuckle shaking my head.

"Coffee today," I say once again.

"Oh, have I had my- coffee today? Is that what you said?" He shouts over the music blasting in his ears.

I nod my head, laughing. Squeezing his hand, I move onto the next question.

Connor's POV

I feel Troye take the headphones off my ears before he places them on his own. My heart starts pounding and I can almost feel it in my throat. I push the nerves away as Troye squeezes my hand once more, giving me a small but comforting smile. He's mine, I've got to do this.

"Okay Troye?" I see him nodding his head, "Are you ready?"

"Am I ready? Yeah, I am, go ahead Mister Franta."

"Where's your Nutella?" I ask quickly, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Where's your naked? What?" he says before laughing, I join in, unable to hold in my own.

"Your Nu-tell-a," I sound each syllable out, praying he will get it this time.

"Where's my 'Mewtella'? Oh, wait. Where's my Nutella? Is that what you said?" I laughed, nodding my head at his final answer of success.

"It's empty because you ate it." He complains, smirking.

I laugh.

"So my Nutella is in your stomach." he says with a fake frown forming upon his face.

I squeeze his hand, signalling that this is the question. The question that will confirm our ship, our relationship, Tronnor. I'm so nervous.

I lean over to the webcam on his laptop, still making sure I keep our hands out of view.

"Watch this, I'm going to trick him," I whisper, smiling slightly.

I place myself back in front of him before starting.

"Elephant doo," I say.

"What?" he asks, acting all confused.

"Elephant doo," I repeat.

"Come on Con, I know you love me, just get on with the questions." he says, surprising me just a little.

I throw my head back, laughing at the 'stern' displayed in his voice. I see him laughing before he leans in forward to lean on me. I lay a kiss on the side of his head, making sure everyone watching saw what just happened.

I feel him remove himself from the soft creese of my neck as our eyes suddenly meet. I reach behind his ears and remove the headphones, placing them on the desk, next to his laptop.

I blink fast. I feel our lips touch softly before we start to move them gradually. This isn't a new feeling to me, yet it still makes me feel so good.

I feel him press his lips harder against mine before running his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance, I let him in.

At this point I remember that we are still live on YouNow, but knowing our fans, they don't mind this one bit. I feel him lean forward almost making me fall on to my back. I can feel his hands running through my hair as he tugs at it lightly.

Okay this needs to stop before we get reported to YouNow for "pornography".

"Troye," I whisper against his lips.

"Yeah," he says before joining our lips together once more. I pull back slightly, keeping our foreheads touching. I can feel his hot breath, flowing past my lips. He was breathing fast and heavy. Not a surprise at all.

"We can continue this later." I say as I look over to the laptop, seeing the chat going absolutely crazy. Troye realises it too, blushing hard.

As I look back I realise he is now sitting on my lap. We both smile then turn to the camera.

"Well, I guess you guys just saw what happened, I doubt that we need to explain, especially after that." Troye giggled after I said that.

I look over at Troye, already seeing him staring into my eyes. He gives me a quick peck on the lips before we both turn back to the camera.

"Bye guys," I say, Troye waving goodbye, with a massive grin on both of our faces.

I switched off YouNow and shut his laptop screen.

"No social media for a while, let everyone find out," Troye says, biting his lip.

"You're just saying that so we can go back to finish what we started," I say, smirking.

"Sure am!" he says before leaning forwards to kiss me again, making me fall onto my back with Troye Sivan, now on top of me.

//

Authors Note
Okay guys well this was the second chapter, hope it was interesting enough as finally, Tronnor is confirmed. Leave a comment of what you want to see happen next and remember to vote!