Brockdale High

Continuing from last chapter.......
Akilah on side

Mindless Behavior, along with Diggy, Jacob Latimore, Issa, Jawan,  Lil Marcus, Twist, and of course Cohran. Lawd wen I saw dem I wanted to jump dem right den and dere. 

 The my phone just got a text from my girl Monicia. I took it  out and read " OMG SEXY ALERT, SEXY ALERT :P.  I laughrd and loked at  Zaria and saw her smirking, like really. I walked straight to the office strutting my stuff with my girls at my side and all eyes in us the whole time.  When we got  to the office we asked the lady for our shedule.

Akilah's Schedule

Ist Period - AP ENGLISH 

2ND Period - AP MATH TRIG.

3RD Period -  HONORS HISTORY

4TH Period - AP BIOLOGY

5TH Period - RECESS

6TH Period- STUDY HALL 

7th Period - VOCALS/ PERFORMING ARTS

8TH PERIOD - GYM/ DANCE

 I looked at them and we all had the same schedule. i walked away from them to go to my locker # 365. As I was taking my books out of the locker someone startled me so I did an uppercut combination on the person. I turned around and i saw Ray Ray from MB on the floor.  I said " OMG IM SO SORRY!" helping him off the floor. " I'm alright but where did you learn to punch like dat?"

"Around" i said. H e said something about being locker buddies and and goin to the nurse because his nose is broken. I just turned and walked away.

Ray Ray's POV

Everyone was talking abou t the three new kids that belong arriving today. Just then the door opened and three of the most beautiful girls i ever seen stood there and i could see most of the guys drooling and all the girls glaring. Mann dese girls have swagg. The middle one had a sexy yet foreign look and very long hair that was tucked in a large bun. The other ones were sexy but not as sexy as the one in the middle. Dayum they had some big asses. they had bigger booties than Nicki Minaj and that's saying something. i turned to the guys but they were busy staring at the girl's asses. i shook my head and walked to my locker and saw the girl with the bun by her locker. i reached out and touched her and next minute i was on the floor with a broken nose. then a melodic voice said " OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!" and her soft hand helped me off the floor. She smiled at me and my breath got caught in my throat. I mumbled nonsense and she walked away.

INTRODUCTIONS

As we opened the English class door the teacher looked at us and smiled. H e beckoned us into the classroom and he introduced himself as Mr. Jackson but told us to call him Mr. J. H e told us to inroduce ourselves.

CLASS POV

Akilah-  Buongiorno, My name is Akilah my fave color is blue, i play many instruments, speaks a little more than 51 languages, i love to play sports, i dance, rap, sing, and i dont like girls named Tiffany. ( zaria and Monicia laughed)

Zaria- Aloha, my name is Zaria I love pink ( akilah wrinkled her nose in disgust) i play guitar, i speak about 48 languages, and i like sports, i rap and dance.

Monicia-  Hola, my name is Monicia i love purple, speak different languages, plays lots of sports, and i rap and dance.

Alright said Mr. J take any seat you want and they all took his desk ( i actually did that ). He laughed and said not my desk. They all pouted and smiled and he said "  Voces melhor estar copiando as notas"  ( you guys better be copying notes). Zaria and Monicia looked confused. But Akilah said "  Dijo, ustedes mejor a copiar estas notas" ( he said you guys better be copyng the notes) They said oh and akilah and rhem took out their books out their bags and wrote something  and showed the teacher and he started reviewing us on similies and all that ish.

THE BOYS POV

After the girls introduced themselves we werev shocked. the were beautiful and extremely talented as well. Tiffany was saying how the girls aqre such bitches and she would slap the smirk off thier faces and pop their fake implants. we all rolled our eyes and stared at the girls as they walked out the class as bell ringed.

TIFFANY'S POV ( OH NO! BITCH ALERT)

Who do those bitches think they are coming up in here like they own the place. thats my job. they better stay away from my men. Bitches watch your back.

THNX COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW I DID SORRY BOUT THE LONG UPDATE