Chapter 1- "I'm pregnant"

"Holly are you done in the shower yet" I shouted
"Yeah 2 minutes" Holly replied.
It was a typical morning in the Roscoe house and everyone was running around like mad, including me.
Joe, Freddie, Ziggy and Robbie were all getting ready for work. It was hard being the youngest of them all, always getting bossed about but at least I had someone to look after me.

"Having some fun with the missus" Robbie shouted.
Robbie was my annoying twin brother and he always got in the way.

After Holly had returned from the bathroom with only a towel around her, she pushed my to my bed and we kissed passionately. A little while later everyone left the house, it was peaceful but quite awkward, after all it was the first time we had sex. Holly left that night at about 8pm.

A few days went by and I hadn't heard from Holly, scared I had lost her I made my was to Cindy's house. Once I arrived there I knocked on the door.
"Holly's ill" Cindy shouted.
"Okay" I replied.

I went back to the house and lay on my bed thinking about Holly, Lindsey was there; she was my brother Joe's fiancé.
"What's wrong Jase" she said smoothly
So I told her about me and Holly and how I thought we were drifting apart.

"Yous are meant to be together, Holly just needs some space" Lindsey reassured me.
After that day I gave Holly some space, just as Lindsey had said. After 2 weeks had passed, I hadn't heard from Holly so I decided that I had something to fight for and I wasn't going to let Hol slip through my my fingers.
Just as I was leaving the house my phone beeped, it was a message from Holly asking my to go to hers as we needed to talk. I made my way to her house and upon my arrival I saw Holly standing at the front door for me.
"What's wrong Hol" I said
"We need to talk" she replied softly
She started to cry.
"If you don't want to be with my just say" I exclaimed
"I do, I do" Holly reassured me
"Its just......just that" she continued
"Just what, you know you can tell me" I said cuddling her.

"Its just that I'm.... I'm pregnant" she said.

(The chapter 2 will be published soon)