Meeting My Idols

Today is going to be the best day of my life! I am going to TATINOF! I am so excited. Mum is going to drop me off alone, as not many 23 year olds like Dan and Phil. I loved them because they always brighten up my day and they are just like me ( especially Dan, but I do have a severe dry cereal eating problem). As I got out of the car outside Waterstones, a gust of gentle wind smacked me in the face. The joys of Britain. I got really nervous, what if they hated me!? What if I showed myself up infront of them? Noooo! I can't deal with an existential crisis right now. I inhaled deeply and walked into the bookstore, TABINOF in hand. Of course, I was confronted with a big ass queue and a ton of screaming phangirls. I sighed, preparing for the long wait ahead.
-------------------------------------
I couldn't believe it! They came onstage and they were so perfect! I screamed along with the other girls, I mean, how could I not. I don't know why, but I kept getting the feeling that I had met Dan before. Don't ask me why. I looked up, just to catch Dan staring at me. Yes, THE DAN HOWELL. As soon as he realised that I was aware of his stares, he turned away, a light blush arriving in his cheeks. He still aimed the odd glance at me, usually his mouth curved into a happy grin. Then, he started waving, still looking at me! I turned around, just to see JAZMIN ALLEN, waving at him. She bullied me all through school, she even attempted to flush my head down the toilet. I sighed, knowing that Dan wasn't looking at me after all.
---------------------------------
I was in the line, waiting to meet Dan and Phil in person (!!!), when I realised that Jazmin was stood beside me. Shit! I hope she doesn't recognise me. I was next in line when Jazmin grabbed me by the collar of my Arcade Fire tshirt and pulled me towards her. Uh oh. I pulled away, just about to meet Dan and Phil, when she punched me in the jaw. It really hurt! Dan stood up and tried to stop her, pure shock on his face, but she threw another punch. This time, it caused me to drop to the floor! Dan knelt down, whilst Phil and security told her to leave. With one last kick of my ribs, she was gone. At least I thought she was anyway. The kick had knocked me out.