chapter 1

Erens POV

Once, every six months, the king sends his best soldiers into battle. He isn't the type of king who sits back and watched, he joins us in the fight. I am the second best fighter in his army, the first is Mikasa Ackerman, she has the most kills, about two hundred per battle, and has saved several lives. I have killed about one hundred thirty per battle, but I have only saved two lives, my friend Armin, and King Levi. Two years ago While in battle, he was shot in the knee and ganged up on, but I shot all the men in the headband retreated him to cover and later on brought him back to the castle and helped treat his wounds, ever since then I have been his favorite soldier.. Our next battle is against our battling land, they have underground titans hidden for war. Today is the day where we are two weeks away from that battle.

This morning I was told that captain Levi needed to see me.

Right now I'm packing up my stuff from my training room.

My knuckles have blisters from the punching bag and my gloves were ripped during.

I throw on a black jacket and zip it up to the top of my bare sweaty chest.

I walk down the halls that lead to where captain Levi is.

I wonder what he wants... It has been a week since we last talked about anything, has something just popped up suddenly?

I open his doors and see him twirling around in his chair with a bored look on his face.

I close the door and drop my bag.

"King Levi," I kneel down on one knee and put my fist over my heart and my other behind my back. "You needed to see me?" I ask as I stand back up.

"Yeah." he says.

He haults to a stop and faces me from his chair.

"Our battling land sent us a threatening note saying that if I don't offer them my best soldier, then they'll kill my family, the family I don't have, and all civilians of my land."

"Are you considering??"

"Of course not! I won't give up any of my soldiers for shit!"

"So why does this involve me?"

"What I plan to do is to trick them and send a soldier there have them kill Erwin while he isn't paying attention. My best soldier is Mikasa, you're the second. The only problem is that Mikasa is a female and Erwin is gay,"

What is this leading to??

"So, if you up for it, you will be sent there as my best soldier and as eye candy, knowing Erwin he won't see through the plan. Its totally up to you."

"So basically you want me to go there and seduce him and then kill him?"

"Yes. In the middle of the night, then you will fly away on you maneuvering gear."

"But I don't want to lose my virginity to him,"

"You don't have to have sex. Just tease him."

What the hell kind of plan is this?? If I do it, our wars could be over, but if I fail then I will die, and if I don't do it, captain will be upset with me...

"I need some time to decide.." I say.

He nods his head and says,"If you do follow through with it, you won't be alone, I will have soldiers know if you get caught in trouble."

I nod weirdly and walk out.

What the hell should I do?? I don't even know if I like men in that way! Sure I have questioned it before, like whenever captain does something badass or talks to me in a soft way-FUCK, I mean, shit, DAMMIT, um.... Whatever.

-later-

"Captain Levi," I walk up behind him and he turns around and I put my fist over my heart and the other behind my back.

He raises an eyebrow.

"I will do it."

HAH you thought it was over-NOPE

"Good." he says.

He examines me then pulls on the collar of my jacket and pulls me close to him and I my heart races as his lips brush against mine and he sets his lips on mine.

He pulls away and says,"I don't want your first kiss with a guy or kiss from a guy to be from a shitfuck like Erwin."

"Eh-" I stutter as my face goes red.

He walks away and as he walks he says,"Prepare your bags, you will be leaving in thirty minutes, the ride there will take one hour, we have to get there before dark.

"Y-yes sir." I stutter.

-later-

"Don't plan on doing anything stupid, brat." captain says.

"Yeah.." I murmer.

I feel the cart come to a stop and peek out the opening on the front and see Erwin standing infront of the cart with soldiers behind him.

"Alright, Lets go." captain says.

I walk out of the cart and captain comes out after me and we walk over to Erwin.

He glares at levi and Levi glares back.

"So this is your best soldier?" Erwin asks, still glaring at Levi.

"Yes. He has the most kills and rescues."

Liar. Whatever.

Erwins eyes scan me and he looks back at Levi.

"You can leave now, I have things to discuss with this soldier."

"Tch.." Levi hisses.

He look up at me and says,"I'm counting on you." then walks away into the cart and before I know it, he is gone, and I stand alone infront of Erwin and his soldiers.

"To my office." Erwin orders me. "Eren Jaeger."