Phone moans-Jerza

Start from the beginning

"And I also remember how sensitive your breast are..."

"Ahh! Oh! Jellal!!! "

He put his mouth on her nipplee sucking languidly on it, making some circles figures with his tongue before taking the hardened nub in between his teeth and pull back with his head lightly.

"Ohh! JELLAL! AHH!" Her back arched in reflex making her covered pussye hit his erected member "Ahh Jellal" She began to grind up and down his member, making the fabric of her thong damp and heavy with her arousal.

Jellal unlaced her bra, throwing it to the side and purring at the view in front of him. one of her nipplese was covered by a thin layer of saliva and it was all red and pointy while the other was still rosy.

He squeezed both of her boobse, moving them up and down before pulling them near to one-other.

Now both of her nipplese were touching and he admired at how the saliva on one of them was slowly covering the other, making it hard as well.

Jellal lifted his head and continued to stretch up Erza's body until he was able to draw her mouth into a deep kiss.

"...MHHMM!" Much as Erza didn't want to admit it, Jellal's kiss alone was enough to make her breath speed up. She could hardly tell whether the kiss was more pleasurable or painful by now, her head was spinning so much in pleasure.

Without breaking the kiss, Jellal trailed his hands down Erza's body.

"Nm...mm... Maaah!"

Finally, Jellal started touching her where she really wanted to be touched.

Instead of pulling her thong and skirt off he just rubbed his finger through the thin fabric of her undergarment , making her leak more of her juice, until the small thong couldn't contain it and it started to spill a little form the side.

Erza felt thick, viscous pleasure travel down her legs to the tips of her toes and spread her legs further as an invitation for him.

"You're already so wet Erza! Might as well clean you up."

"Ahh! Yes! Eat me up Jellal!" Erza began to grind on his middle finger, feeling the fabric stretch and going an inch inside of her, but it was enough for satisfy her.

"Sure..."

Jellal pulled her legs wide open and stared directly at her center before going in between her legs and licking her pussye through the fabric

A keening cry escaped from Erza's throat as the man obscenely sucked and ran his tongue along the damp undergarment. Jellal's tongue was driving away most of her coherent thoughts and then he pulled the soaking thong to the side and began to lick her bare flesh.

Her back arched and her eyes rolled in the back of their pocket as the pleasure makes her see white "AHH! OHH! JELLAL! YES!"

Jellal gave her slit a slow tongue roll before extending his tongue to lick her clite.

Erza's hips jerked at the sudden motion, "Ah! ...UHH!...There!" Jellal gave her another long lick. Then he run his mouth over her clite and sucked on it in small kisses. Erza's hips grind towards the man's mouth, rubbing her pussye all over him.

"Jellal! GOD ! You're so good at this!"

Thanks to Jellal's repeated licks on her clite, Erza was leaking down the couch and her womanhood throbbed for him, the wet slurping sound that reached Erza's ears was incredibly erotic.

"A-AHH! J-Jellal!"

Erza moaned again as Jellal finally thrusted his tongue inside of her. She felt like her belly was melting from the passionate heat of Jellal's licks inside her, while running his tongue through her G-spot.