"True true" i mumble.

"I thought she was a pixie the first time we saw her. She's not pretty enough to be a pixie, though" Izzy commented.

"Izzy" I scold but she ignores me.

"Well nobody looks their best with demon blood in their veins. Is hodge going to call the brothers?" Alec asks.

"I hope not. They give me the creeps. Anyone who mutilates themselves like tha-" Izzy says.

"We mutilate ourselves" Alec Interrupts.

"I know, Alec, but when we do it, it isn't permeant. And it doesn't always hurt.." 
Izzy argues back.

"If your old enough. Speaking of which, Where is Jace? He saved her, didn't he?" Alec asks.

"Yeah" i answer.

"I would have thought he'd taken some interest in her recovery" Alec states.

"Hodge says he hasn't been to see her since he brought her here. I guess he doesn't care" Izzy says.

"Sometimes i wonder if he-Look! She moved" Alec exclaims. "I guess she's alive after all, I'll tell hodge"

Just like that Alec exits the room leaving us with the now semi conscious clary. Though i admit it is a bit odd that jace is nowhere to be found. He brought her here you think he'd taken responsibly for that. Guess he was being rude to everyone right now.

▹▹▹

Finally after a long wait clary's eyes fluttered open. I admit for someone who had spent the last three days complaining about her existence i was a little too relived she was alive and well. Though i wasn't evil and as i said id probably grow to like her by the end of the week.

"So you're finally awake" izzy says "Hodge will be pleased. We all thought you'd probably die in your sleep".

Izzy sat hesitantly on the bed next to her watching her intensely. Clary to took amount to study Isabelle's appearance. Most were stunned by it of course izzy had well and truly lucked out in the looks department. She of course knew this and was more than glad to use it to her advantage whenever she felt like it.

Though clary herself was no ugly duckling. With her flaming red hair, striking eyes and petite figure. She'd probably earn a few stunned looks every now and again.

"Sorry to disappoint" clary whispers out voice like sandpaper "Is this the institute?"

"Is there anything jace didn't tell you" Izzy replies rolling her eyes.

"This is the institute, right?" She asked again letting out a raspy cough.

"Yes, your in the infirmary, not that you haven't figure that out already" Izzy says.

Suddenly clary clutched her stomach in pain cause a sudden urge of worry to flow through me.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"My stomach" she uttered out.

"Oh right i almost forgot" Izzy exclaimed grabbing a pitcher from besides her