Common room

In the common room~~

I was sitting in the common room reading a book wearing my casual strapless pastel purple crop top and my white jeans and some white high top converse and my snake ring. I heard footsteps coming in and flinched when a hand was putted on my shoulder, I turn to see Draco smirking. "Well well well, look what we have here." I playfully hit him in the arm. "Malfoy, felt nice didn't it?" "Of course, finally someone got rid of Parkinson and I'm really surprised it's you. Clementina" I smirked "Using first name are we? Draco" Then I heard footsteps and instantly knew it was Parkinson and pulled Draco by his tie and leaned forward to kiss him, first it was acting, then it became more passionate and heated and turned to a full make out session. Of course, Pugface was gone long ago. We pulled apart, Draco and I smirked and he said "Wow, never knew the unworthy Slytherin is such a good kisser huh." I smirked back and said "Not expecting much from me?" I giggled and he continued to smirk "so I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He sounded serious, "I'll this about it, see ya around, Dray."

Draco's POV

I like the sound of the nickname she gave me. I actually liked her since the moment I saw her but Parkinson kept bullying her. I had to act, as though I hate her. I broke my heart to see her so broken and scared. But now it was completely different. She's so hot and fierce.