Power

Today, I was lucky enough since Parkinson got glued to Malfoy so I can finally have some peace. I sat in the common couch and started reading a book. Just then, I heard the common room door open. I remain silent, the shadow walked up to me "Hello Killblood, unworthy Slytherin." I looked up to meet the silver steel gray eyes of the one and only Draco Malfoy "What do you want Malfoy." I stated plainly "Feisty are we?" He said "Unworthy Slytherin" then I've had enough, with a flick of my finger, he went flying backwards to the wall behind him crashing him. He moaned in respond and I smirked "Watch out for the 'unworthy Slytherin' Malfoy. Oh, and if you tell anyone about this conversation I won't hesitate to use the cruciatus curse on you, understand?" He nodded ever so slightly since I was still putting pressure on him, I relaxed my hand and he dropped to the floor kneeling on the ground "That was unbearable Killblood" he said while I repaired the wall with a flick of my finger. "Trust me, I've gone through worst spoiled brat." With that I went into my room that I don't share with anyone since I begged Dumbledore to let me.

The next few days, Malfoy kept staring at me. When he walked passed me in the hallway staring at me, I stated "Take a picture Malfoy, it'll last longer." I said smirking earning a few laughs and woos. I officially am showing my real self to the world. Not the kind and sweet girl but the powerful and dark Slytherin.