Dwayne

Hey y'all I'm back from the dead yea I know but let me tell you what happened and who I am. My name is Dwayne I was a drug dealer I have a daughter from my baby mama from the past I heard she's been crazy ever since I left and put my baby girl through hell but that ends today but anyway I'm tell y'all what happened to me and why I fake my death. So since I was the biggest kingpin I was putting people in risk of loosing their lives. One night I was at the trap getting ready to bust a rival trap that I have had beef with for years so we get their going as plan until I get the leader top room and we start fighting that when he shot me 3 times in the cheats that almost killed me so I'm in the hospital and Trey the boy that I took under my wing came to visit me one day and he brought me this letter and it was a death threat towards my family and I already knew who it was so I told Trey that I want him to take over my empire.So I moved to New Jersey and stared my life over but I have kept and eye on my little girl but she not little anymore she has  grown in to a mature young lady and I'm proud of her I left her when she was 14 years old but I had to keep her safe her name was LaToya, she was the reason I did what I did was to protect her but she might not see it that way.

LaToya
Few weeks had passed and things been going good but lately I feel like someone is watching me cause there's been a black Dodge Charger outside of my apartment and I don't know who it is. I'm on my way to Trey's house so I'm riding and the same car that was at my apartment was following me so I called Trey and told him he told me to take the back rode so I got there I ran in to the house an told him the car was still following me so he went outside to see who it was but when came back in I almost fainted cause of the person he brought in it was my dad that was following me but I thought he was dead. I got all my thoughts together cause now I piss, I had all these questions in my head wondering why did he fake his death, why didn't he come back for me an mom.We all went in the living room so we could talk about what's been going on. So Dwayne started talking he was telling me how he fake his death an why he did so he could protect me and mom, he told me how he has two other kids an a wife, an not mention he knew Trey an put him on top of his empire. I was in so much shock I didn't say anything I just got up an left the house I couldn't deal with all this at once so I was on my way home until this SUV crash in to me after that everything went black.
Trey
I have been trying to call Toya but she hasn't been answering so I'm getting worried about her Ik she was mad and confused but she would at least answer, so I go take a shower to get my mind off of thing. When I get out the shower I put my clothes on just as I was bout to lay down my phone rung I thought it was Toya but it wasn't it was a nurse from Memorial Hospital saying that they need me their cause Toya was in a car accident, so I jump up an grab my keys an wallet an call up the crew and Dwayne. When I get in the hospital I ask for LaToya Morris they tell me she still in surgery so I ask what the hell happened the nurse say she has a lot of blood lost. I'm trying my best not to break down but I feel like it's my fault I let her leave confuse and mad, I was in tears cause I didn't want her to die she is my wifey I love her with everything I got she suppose to mother of my 8 kids plus more she can't leave me I want be able to function right . So after of hours of waiting the doctor came out an told us that she lost a blood and that she was in a coma an she would be in their for weeks even months I all could do is cry, I ask the doctor if I could go see her and she said yes so before I went in I brace myself  to see how bad she look when I went in the room I  drop to my knees. A couple hours passed an every one was gone so I decided to go home I could barely sleep cause my mind was in her an think how am I supposed to live without her I don't think I would make it I love her .
Few weeks later
Nothing has been the same without Toya everyone miss her , kids at school ask how she's doing and will make it to graduation since it's a month away, then I fuck up an let a girl give me head I was stress with Toya in the hospital still not responding then the trap plus school an people asking bout Toya, I just hope Toya don't find out she would kill my black then bring me back to an let her father kill that man is scary. So I went to go see LaToya today, when I got their I did the usual an sat  their an hold her hand, I'm just chill watching sum bad tv until I hear a lil laugh I didn't pay no mind until Toya hand started moving so I call for the doctor an she tells  me she's awake I was so happy so call everyone they came in with balloons and flowers we all go in her room when we get their she has the biggest smile on her face so we all talk for a while. It was just me an her dad left so she ask us what happened an we told her. She told us that she wasn't mad she was confuse and hurt that her dad didn't come back for her but know she understands why he did what he do to keep her safe. The doctor said Toya can go home tomorrow.
Excuse any errors