Social media horror

The warm water flowed down your tired body, you cursed the constant loud noises of monsters and their stupid cliché reason to destroy everything.
It was 8am in the friken morning! That's like the middle of the night! You screamed mentally since the constant commotion kept you up all night. Rather then a quick shower you decided to stand and let the warm water wake you up slightly. Your time in heaven was cut short by a loud shout.
"(NAME!!)"
Rolling your eyes you turn the tap off and wrapped a towel around your body, getting a smaller one and patting your hair dry. "What did I do now?". You open the door and was suddenly faced with Saitama looking at you in embarrassment. "You're looking at me as if I was mouldy cheese" you say fixing your towel.
Saitama held up your phone and pointed the screen to you. "What is the meaning of this!!" Your eyes widened and your hands went up waving in defence. "Oh! Ah... I can explain!" Your phone was open on your tumblr account, and what could be seen was a picture of saitama and genos in a uh.. Intimate pose with a title (saitama x genos).
His face was as red as a tomato as he gave you a stern, yet, embarrassed look. "W-why is this even-" he was interrupted as genos put his hand on his shoulder. "Sensei, may I have a look?" You perked up and tried to reach for the problem making phone, while the bald hero passed it to him.
"L-look it was just some fun! Hah-ha..."
Genos scanned the post then moved down your page with a slight blush on his face, a cyborg blushing, what?
While you was trying to calm down Saitama the blonde cyborg blurted out "....what's a threesome?" He looked up with an innocent face. It was your turn to turn bright red as you knew the exact post he had found. Saitama looked at the phone in complete shock and horror. "Saitama x genos ..... x reader?" He turned around to see you shutting the door.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" you say opening the window and trying to climb out.
Running down the street you could hear footsteps chasing after you, "forgive meeeee!!!"

----------------------------------------------
Notes:
First one is the one-shots, hope you enjoyed our beautiful boys and discovery of the dark side of tumblr
('•.•')