Chapter 4

Naruto's Pov:

"Argg there late!" I huff in anger, Saskue, Sakura-chan and I have been waiting here for about an hour with empty stomachs and we're getting impatient.

Finally Kakashi and (y/n) arrived, "Sorry we're late (y/n) almost cut her thumb off" Kakashi says "Hey it's your fault for scaring me when I was cutting the vegetables! There was blood all over my new cutting board!" (Y/n) yells angrily "Right right" Kakashi says lazily waving her off. I look down to her thumbs and see that there uninjured 'I thought he said she cut her thumb off!'

Kakashi takes out a clock and sets it on a stump and sets it to go off at noon "Ne ne, what is that for?" I say pointing at it "I'm glad you asked!" Kakashi says, he takes out three bells and holds them up "Your task is to take these from me by noon, and if you can't get the bell by noon you get no lunch" He smiles and our jaws drop "Hey! That's why you said not to eat breakfast!" Sakura-chan says angrily "Yep and I had a wonderful breakfast made by (y/n)!" Kakashi chides "Wait does that mean she had breakfast?" Saskue inquiries, "No Kakashi onii-san didn't let me have breakfast" (y/n) pouts.

Kakashi chuckles "You can even use shurikens to get the bells, you won't succeed unless you come at me with the intent to kill" He turns but stops "Except you (y/n) you have to hold back a little, I know a made you angry this morning, ok let's get ready!" We all get ready in out stances "Start!" Kakashi yells, we all take off and get in our positions.

~Timeskip because you all know what happens here~

After some humiliation, traumatizing events, screaming, and a very angry (y/n), we all end up at the end of the training site with me tied up to a pole and everyone else staring dejectedly at Kakashi.

"You guys look hungry. Oh by the way, about the training." Kakashi folded his arms "There is no need for you back at the academy." 'What, did we pass?' "Wait then all four of us?!" Sakura, Saskue and I exclaimed. (Y/n) just stayed quiet a nervous look in her eyes. Kakashi smiled "Yup, you all expect (y/n) should stop being ninjas." We all froze "W-what?" Sakura-chan choked out softly. "W-wait hey onii-chan, whats this all about?" (y/n) exclamed 

"What does that mean!" I shouted pulling at the ropes that were restraining me. "Yea we couldn't get the bells, but why would we have to quit?!" Kakashi just stared. "why..." Saskue said quietly "Why?" He said a little louder. "WHY!" He yelled jumping to his feet "Why am I told to quit, when that freak," He jabs a finger at (y/n) "gets to keep being a ninja, what makes her so perfect?!"

Saskue turned and grabbed (y/n)'s shirt and brought her close to his face "What makes you so much better than me you mutt eared little bastard." He snarled. A low growl rose from (y/n)'s chest, her lip curled, barring a sharp fang, "And whats so good about you pretty boy?" Sasuke inhailed sharply and pulled his arm back, readying a punch. 

"(Y/n)." Kakashi said sharply. (Y/n) pushed off Saskue and sat on the ground. Saskue started to smirk down at her until he felt an intimidating presence behind him. He turned around to see fierce anger in Kakashi's eyes but a calm expression resting on his face. "You're right why does she deserve to be a ninja she is only a little girl who has been through the worst pain imaginable time and time again. You three could not handle 2 hours of the training she has been doing for years! (Y/n) is more qualified to be a ninja than all of you put together." He said raising his voice as time went on. Sasuke glared down at (y/n) in disgust, but she didn't react, she only stared with the same blank look in her eyes.