Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning kinda upset because today Greg was leaving. I changed into black shorts and a flannel red shirt. I head downstairs quickly eat breakfast and head outside, everyone is skipping rocks in the lake so i decided to join. 

Before I get there I call Greg and he comes running to me, I sit on the grass and he sits by my side. Then I start to sing to him.

"Don't you forget about me

I'll be alone dancing, you know it, baby

Going to take you apart

I'll build us back together at heart, baby

Don't you forget about me

Don't, don't, don't, don't

Don't you forget about me

As you walk on by

Will you call my name

As you walk on by

Will you call my name

When you walk away"  I sing sad, he hugs me and wisper on my ear.

"I will never forget you baby, and your voice sound like a angel." then we go back to the lake.

The lake water rose to just below my knees as Greg, Andre and I were looking for rocks that were under the water.

While we were skipping Roxanne walks down.

"Can you skip rocks Mrs Feder?" Donna asks

"Are you kidding me? im am the best at it" She says making me smile, she picks up a rock and throws it, but hits Greg in the stomach. I cover my mouth

"OMG baby are you okay?" Roxanne asks

"Yeah, im just glad your having some fun" He says hardly, she walks back in and walk over to Greg in the water.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Yep im good"

Andre continued to laugh at Greg's pain.

"Oh shut it Andre," I said "If you want, I can punch you in the stomach to even things out?"

He stopped laughing and I smirked "Thought so,"

Greg smiled "You are the coolest girlfriend ever!" He laughed.

"I try,"

We skip rocks some more when Eric comes out.

"The Feders arnt leaving, we are going to the water park!" I look at Greg and give a hug.

"You arnt leaving" I say giving peck on his lips he smiles and we run inside to get our swim suits on. I put my black bikini and a grey skir and a cheseri cat hoodie and sandals..

I packed my tote bag with a towel, sunscreen, tanning lotion, headphones, an emergency phone charger, my wallet. I pushed my sunglasses on the top of my head and walked downstairs where everyone was already ready.

Once we got there, I couldn't help but smile as I looked around at all the water rides. I wanted to go on everything here!

I got a chair with the girls and slip off my skirt and hoodie, putting my sunglasses on.

Andre and Greg were eating ice cream cones when Rob daughters came over to us in polka dot bikinis with my dad on they side. Their cones were soon forgotten as they ended up being crushed. I cleared my throat and bumped into Greg "Whoops. Sorry."