Eternity With You

Look guys... I've never been to a wedding so this chapter is a bit of a mess?

Today was the day. Pacing back in forth, Kageyama ran a hand through his flat dark locks and jumped when the door opened slowly. Sugawara poked his head into the small room and grinned. "You ready?"

"Yes, no, maybe! I don't know!" Kageyama sat on an elegant chair and sighed. "How did Daichi get through this?

Suga laughed and leaned against the door frame. "Well, I wasn't there with him, so..."

Groaning, Kageyama picked up his volleyball and began tossing it up.

"Did you seriously bring that?" Suga deadpanned as Kageyama blushed slightly.

"Y-Yes!" Kageyama replied defensively. "It calms me down."

The door opened again and this time, it was Daichi. Walking up to Suga, he planted a kiss onto his husbands temple and said, "Goodness, this reminds me of our wedding day."

Kageyama could only stare down at the volleyball, his heart beating in his chest wildly. He couldn't understand how he got on one knee four months ago. Kageyama's heart was about to explode in his chest.

Daichi smiled at Kageyama. "Come on, its time for you to be at the alter."

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

That Morning...

Blaring noise caused Hinata to roll out of bed only to be staring up at Yachi and Kiyoko. Yachi held up the dark suit and Hinata rubbed his eyes, glancing at the clock. 6:23. "Why is it so early?"

"Its your wedding day, Hinata!" Yachi jumped up and down excitedly while Kiyoko nodded enthusiastically.

Yawning, Hinata laid back down. "Five more minutes..."

Yachi looked at Kiyoko in slight confusion. "Speaking of which, why are we awake so early? The wedding doesn't start till 1."

Kiyoko's eyes shined as she stated a bit happily, "Today is a special day. Hinata should spend the entire day feeling and looking good!"

Hinata snored and Kiyoko only grimaced. "We have to wake him up."

X_X_X_X_X__X_X_X

After many shouts and pushing, Hinata finally walked into the kitchen where Yachi and Kiyoko sat with triumphant faces.

"There, I'm up." Hinata rubbed his eyes and began to eat the breakfast the girls had set up for him. As he ate, Hinata began to realize what was happening today. Setting down his eating utensils,(Because... Yeah.) Hinata gazed up at Yachi and Kiyoko and shouted, "I'm getting married today!"

Yachi let out a laugh and nodded. "Yes, Hinata,"

Hinata smiled widely and continued to eat. He was very excited. When Kageyama had proposed to him, Hinata felt like the happiest guy in the world. Even though he did propose in the middle of a volleyball court. Squeezing his eyes shut, Hinata smiled widely.

Kiyoko and Yachi watched the orange haired spiker, feeling happy that today he'd be getting married.

"Yachi!" Hinata stood up and pointed to the blonde.

"Y-Yes?" Yachi stood up straighter.

Hinata picked up a nearby volleyball and tossed it her way. Yachi caught it hesitantly.

"Are you sure about this?" Yachi watched as Hinata began to stretch.

Hinata stood up, grinning from ear to ear. "Come on! One toss and we can all start getting ready!"