Are you Drunk?!

Status: Complicated....

"Well, if your just going to be like that then we don't have to date!" Kageyama shouted at the small orange haired spiker.

Hinata stared. "Oh..."

Kageyama, realizing what he said, stared back, his mouth falling open.

The gym went quiet as the rest of the team stared in shock. "Dude, did he just..."

Hinata looked down, muttered a quick 'excuse me' and swiftly left the gym.

Kageyama cursed, grinding the ball against his hands. "Damn it!"

"Ah, trouble in paradise," Tsukki said, frowning slightly.

"Haha, yeah!" Yamaguchi quickly agreed.

"Yamaguchi, shut up." Tsukki quickly brushed him off and looked at the other members of the club. "Can we get back to practice?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted as the two charged toward the dark haired setter. His eyes were blocked by his hair and he wore a fierce scowl. "Kaaaageeeyaaamaaaa!!"

The pair stopped short when the flashing red eyes of Kageyama stopped them. "Don't screw with me."

Suga walked up and patted Kageyama on the back. "Come on, what was that all about?"

"We got into an argument about a few things," Kageyama sighed. "I didn't think I would get that mad and flip out like that..."

"Well," Daichi walked up to them, a vein popping. "Look like you just lost your boyfriend and you stopped practice,"

This time the setter back away. "Ah, sorry, Captain. Lets continue practice."

There really was no need to continue. Kageyama was off and his attitude was worse.

"Kageyama! Just go home already!" Tsukki shouted.

The team nodded in agreement as the setter sighed. "Okay..."

Kageyama climbed up the stairs toward the club room, feeling empty. "Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so mad at that dumbass..."

He sighed, messing with the key chain Hinata had given him. Kageyama smiled faintly remembering the smile on Hinata's face as he handed it to him. Kageyama sighed as he picked up his bag and left the club room. Right now, he needed the comfort of Hinata. I wonder what he's doing right now...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

"Ah, uh, Hinata?" Kenma glanced at Hinata warily as Hinata guzzled down another round of beer. "That's your third beer..."

"Come on, Kenma," Kuroo ruffled his boyfriends hair. "Let the kid drink. He's practically depressed!"

That was true. Ever since he was dumped in front of, well, everyone, Hinata contacted the only person he could think of: Kenma.

Now, they sat at a bar, drinking beer and getting drunk. Hinata was starting to finish up his third one and began to ask for another.

"Ah, Hinata-" Kenma was quickly cut off when Kuroo tipped his head in his direction and kissed him passionately. The kiss didn't last very long and Kenma felt very unsatisfied. "Kuroo, your mean..."

The two began to tease each other as Hinata could only feel worse. Him and Kageyama used to do that all the time. Hinata was pretty good at it, mostly since he loved getting Kageyama all worked up. Sighing, Hinata took another swig of his beer and watched as Kuroo pulled Kenma onto his lap, beginning to most likely talk dirty to him.