Chapter 10: Midnight, shines bright

Brick: do you think that all I got.
Midnight: oh really! I have something powerful than you.  * walks closer to Brick * something that is much stronger than the one called.. You know... Chemical X.
Brick: wh.. What do you mean?
Midnight: well just put it that there is nothing more powerful than me..... Because I have something that is special.... *whispers* very special..... *grabs Brick a long kiss to take his powers away *
Brick: ahh!! What Are You Doing!! I'm getting weak... very weak... I... can't... feel..... anything..... * falls on the ground * pant, pant, pant, pant,
Midnight: foolish little boy. * face her back in front of Brick * yes more power!! My destiny!! You little fool. * Brick stands up and walk to the back of her * Finally!! After all these years... My gr..
Brick : ahhhh *snatch Midnight's necklace off of her neck* The midnight hour from hell, and you shall have a fair-well ...... The midnight hour...
Midnight: what are you doing to me. * punch Brick in the face *
Brick: ah! My head
Midnight: say goodbye to you and your 2 brothers.
Brick: no..... Nooooo!!!!! * grabs Midnight's necklace* I will not sacrifice my life for my brothers!!!!!  The midnight hour from hell, and you shall have a fair-well......
Midnight: no
Brick: The midnight hour from hell, and you shall have a fair-well....
Midnight: No
Brick: The midnight hour from hell, and you shall have a fair-well!!!
Midnight: Nooooo!!! You stupid boy what have you done! I'm going!! 
Brick: she is going to explode!!!!
*Boooooom!!!* *sparkles are left over*