into the badlands

the password is 'KeepRunning'

in which three girls take curiosity to the next level

****

hiii this story idea was brought up by a real event that happened, not too long ago.

im not sure if something like this has been written ((pretty sure it has)) but I feel like mine might be extremely different than what most people would write.

it's a little far fetched and out of my comfort zone for me to write something like this. and im not 100% halsey trash, ive honestly just heard badlands and that's probably it. but this is what the story is about any way.

badlands.

apparently if you call this number, there's a recording of halsey talking. she talks about a place called "badlands."

“Hello, welcome to Badlands Visitor Center. We hope you’ve been enjoying your stay. We’re delighted to inform you that there are plenty of fun activities to explore in the Badlands. Tennis lessons will be resuming this month with a brand new coach. And don’t forget to support your local photography club. A reminder to all Badlands residents and visitors: If you find yourself in trouble, keep running.”

and after that one of her song plays in the background, but it's just instrumental, and then the sound stops; there's a beeping noise; and it hangs up.

after the call ends you get a text.

"the password is 'KeepRunning'"

i do not know what the password is for.

and thing is, i don't think anyone does. so me and my friends got curious. we had a bunch of theories in our head for what it could possibly mean.

this is a story of our adventures in our thoughts on what it could mean/be.

this is the story of our trip to the badlands.

****