Chapter 1 ◇ Dirty Diana

Start from the beginning

"Lets go Vicky." August said snickering.

"Stop calling me that." I pushed his head.

"Okay, okay... Let's go baby." He said taking my hand.

We arrived at the 5 star hotel and went inside to check-in.

"Hello! Welcome to the Tropical Tower Resort and Spa... Do you have a room booked?" A pretty brown skin girl with long, curly, black hair smiled looking up from her desk. I noticed she didn't have an accent. We were in Barbados after all. I looked over at August, who was staring quite hard at her.

"Yes, we do. Are you from around here? Your accent sounds so Americanized." I asked out of curiosity.

She giggled. "No, I'm not from here. I originally work at the Tropical Tower in LA, but I was positioned here for a few days while renovations are made over there. I'm going home Friday." She smiled.

"We live in LA too! Well, I'm actually from New Orleans but I moved to Compton when I was 15." August said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We're just visiting for our honeymoon." I added quickly, in case she was getting any ideas.

I looked at her name tag that read "Diana". Now that I took a good look at her, she seemed really familiar.

"Name please?" She asked.

"Alsina." August butted in.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Okay, it says here you have one of our suites payed for?" She asked to make sure.

"Yeah. That's us. I'm Paris Sanders... Alsina." I said sticking my hand out, still side eying August, who, yet again, was staring at her cleavage.

"It's not polite to stare baby..." I nudged him, acknowledging the fact that he was staring at her tities. It seemed to snap out of his trance and turned his attention to something else in the room.

Men will always be men.

As if breaking off my thoughts, there was a small squeal and the girl's eyes got real wide. A nice, white-toothed smile crept across her face. There was a small pause.

...

"Paris?! Oh my god! I thought I would never see you again!" The girl named Diana said leaping out of her chair and embracing me in a hug.

"Ma'am, I honestly don't know what your talking about." I said tapping her shoulder, signaling her to get off of me, still trying to figure out where I knew this girl from.

"It's me! Diana! Your sister! You remember me don't you?" She said innocently.

My heart literally almost jumped out my nose.

Diana...

Me and my sister were always close. I didn't even know I had a sister until my mom introduced me to her when I was around 9 or 10. We had the same mom but a different dad, so I was raised without a sibling. Once Moma made things right with the baby-daddy, me and Dee were inseparable.

Over time, me and Diana lost contact, but now... Here I was. Standing face to face with my "long lost" sister.

"Diana!" I shouted, hugging her again. All the memories came flooding back.

"You remember me now?" She said pulling back from me with a smile on her face.

"I do, Diana. I do. I missed you so much!" Tears slipped from my eyes.

"I did too... I know it's you guys' honey moon, but maybe I can get your number and we can catch up when we go back to LA?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said smiling.

I handed her my phone and we exchanged numbers.

"Well I'll see you later sis! Kyla will be here shortly to take your stuff up to your room. Here's your key." She said sliding me the card.

I picked it up and looked around, waiting for whoever was supposed to come and take our bags.

Diana

My scheme was working perfectly. Everything is going as planned but I can't let my true colors show just yet.

😈

Chris sent me to take Paris away from August, but to be honest, Mr. Alsina is one find piece of eye candy... Wouldn't hurt to take him for myself!

Paris is with Compton's drug lord... Prince. What an unexpected turn of events.

I watched as the cute little couple walked away.

Enjoy the time while you can, sis. Dee's comin' for you. Betta Watch your back, bitch.
__________________________

Diana in the MM 😍💦

What do y'all think?

You remember Chris from the last book? He's back and ready for revenge... With Paris's sister by his side 😼.

||Vote and Comment||
________________________