beginning

Ever since Boyd died, I feel like I have no one. He was the closet thing to a best friend I ever had. My whole life has been one huge killing. Everything I love dies. The only thing I have left is Derek and Uncle Peter. Who I thought died.

Ever since the attack with Kali the packs be on high alerts even the humans are helping on shifts to protect Derek. Scott & Allison, Isaac & Lydia, Stiles & Me.

I've been hanging out with them humans alot at school. Allison's really nice and a bad ass with her bow. Although Lydia on the other hand she can be a bitch, I don't hate her. Its just her carelessness annoys me all she cares about is herself. Stiles he is a sarcastic little smart ass, but there something about him that makes me feel different.

Today is mine & Stiles shift. I walk outside of my room. I could hear Derek and Stiles voices in the living room. I walk in the living room.

"-- you guys don't need to protect me." Derek says with his usual grumpy voice/

"On the contrary my friend you need as much help it you can get." Stiles says smiling looking up at me.

"He's right,Derek" I reply supportingly of Stiles' claim

"Since I can't talk you two out of this I guess I'll just let you do whatever you want." Derek replies while walking out of the room.

Stiles and I became so close those 3 months. Stiles gave me this weird feeling, that I kinda like. Every friday night Stiles and I have a Star wars marathon. Its fun, we just talk and eat junk food. Stiles makes me feel normal. I want to be normal, being a wolf is a blessing but yet a curse.