14 Rough (SMUT)

"Hello Steve."
The strong voice echoes throughout the empty castle. Steve was a bit shocked, seeing no guards around.
"Notch...where are your servants and guards?"
Notch stood, smiling softly.
"Well, I gave everyone the day off, seeing as my brother is no longer a threat to me."
Steve widened his eyes a bit.
"He doesn't want your throne anymore?"
Notch stopped mere inches in front of him, leaning in a bit.
"That's right. It's all because of you he's given up. Though, I must warn you my boy, this is far from good...for you anyway."
Steve backed away a bit, noting his cocky smirk. True Notch was his creator, his father, in a way, but he was similar to Herobrine. They are both possessive, and will use 'toys' to get back at one another.
"W-what do you mean?"
Notch stood up straight, speaking softer now.
"Do not worry. I would never stood as low as he has. Just know this, if he oversteps a boundary, I will take him out for you. All you need to do is ask me to help you."

"That's it? But why?"

Notch chuckled a bit, before turning around.

"I want you too Steve, but I will settle for you just not belonging to him. Still, it is your choice. You are the first human after all."

It's been at least three days and things are already heated. Herobrine is sitting there, glowing eyes staring at the boy he desired. That same cocky smirk seen on Notch is on Herobrine. Though, the demi-god wore it better, it was making Steve fall apart. He knew what was about to happen. It was that time again.

"Steven~"

He called seductively. Steve knew there was no point in running, yet he continued to run and hide. Ah! The Ather world! Surely he wouldn't follow him there. Steve dashed into the portal, and dashed out. Just before he reached the castle, he felt a tight grip on his wrist. He let out a gasp as he was yanked back and teleported.
"H-Hero-"
Herobrine quickly and roughly kissed the boy, shutting his mouth. His tongue slid into the boys mouth, twisting around, causing Steve to cough. When he pulled back, Steve caught his breath, and stared up at Herobrine, eyes full of tears.

"Better not be too loud. Notch might hear you."

He said that in a teasing way. They were on a large old building, which was half way torn down. It was high enough to look down at the castle and the castle yard. Herobrine grabbed Steve and twisted him around. His chest and arms were sprawled out on the edge of the old building. Still, the view was spectacular. The castle was lit up, beautifully displaying it's glory. That was quickly drawn from Steve's attention as his pants were yanked down, pooling around his feet. A moan escaped his throat as a finger began thrusting inside of his entrance. He squirmed a bit, eventually getting wet enough to have it sliding in and out swiftly, making squishing sounds.
Herobrine pulled his finger out, causing Steve to push it back in a bit. The god grinned deviously, shoving it back inside Steve harshly. The human let out a loud moan and collapsed on the edge as Herobrine pulled the finger completely out. Herobrine unbuttoned his pants, and let them fall. He positioned the tip of his cock at Steves entrance, putting very little pressure on it. The god stared down at the castle, smiling at it. This was quite the view for Steve. It was romantic in a way, and I knew it was making Steve excited. The fact that anyone could look up and see them was a thrill. Not only that, but the thrill of Notch catching them was even more of a thrill. Herobrine groaned and pressed inside, letting it slowly slip inside.
Steve was loud, more vocal than he thought he'd be. Yeah, Steven was more than excited. After thrusting into Steve, the movement became out of rhythm, and quite sloppy. Still, by the sound of Steve's voice, it was good. Hell, the boy was thrusting himself against Herobrine, making his cock go deeper and deeper into the boy. It was way too sexy for the god to handle, since he was excited by Notch's challenge. He used one hand to jerk Steve's length, and his other hand held his shoulder, to help thrust himself violently into him, all while Steve was thrusting himself harshly against Herobrine. They were a hot, twisted mess. A few more thrusts and Steve was screaming in pleasure. He couldn't thrust himself anymore, only let Herobrine pound him as rough as he could. Finally, he felt Herobrines cock swell, and Steve came all over the wall under him. Herobrine came inside the boy. Steve gasped for air as cum slid down his leg. Herobrine picked him up, smiling wilding. He then teleported the boy to his little wooden house. Steve laid there, exhausted. Oddly, though shocking, Herobrine curled up beside him. Steve let out a breath of air, and felt the god's arms wrap around him.

Note to self, Herobrine thought, Steven likes it rough.