"Please biwi"

"What?" Shruthi asked him blankly.

"Don't go like this. I said that I will try to come tomorrow."

While Shruthi just nodded her head as okay. She doesn't want to leave him alone and go to maasi's home. But she can't do anything as her Maasi requested to come and visit her this weekend or else she will be leaving to some pilgrim places with her friend's family and will return only after 2 months. She doesn't want to make her wait for 2 months to see her as she is the only elder one in their family.

"Don't be scared. I already told Maa to be in station half an hour before the arrival time. I shared the details of your seat number and coach number, he will come and pick you up. I will call you frequently."

"Okay" said Shruthi suppressing her sob.

"I downloaded the new games in the mobile which I bought for you last week and also copied few movies and cartoons, if you get bored time pass with them." told Krishna while Shruthi nodded her head , with each passing minute it is becoming difficult for her to be angry on him but she can't make him come with her to Delhi.

"I think the train will start any minute. You are getting late to office ,you leave" said Shruthi calmly as if he stays here when the train start she won't be able to control her tears.

"Okay, be careful" said Krishna checking his time while Shruthi nodded her head without looking at him.

"Bye "said Krishna squeezing her hand.

Meanwhile the green signal was given and train started. Krishna reluctantly pulled back his hand and waved at her but Shruthi bend her head down and looked at her knotted fingers.

When train started moving , her heart beats increased and she closed her eyes tightly.

Unable to control her feelings she looked outside with tears in her eyes through the window and saw that Krishna stood in the same place while train is moving in a slow pace. When Krishna eyes fell on her she immediately pulled back and rested her head on the headrest.

After few seconds, the train was halted. She heard from the fellow passengers that someone pulled the chain to halt the train and will take few more minutes to start the train. Shruthi immediately rushed towards the exit door to get a glimpse of Krishna but she didn't find him anywhere on the platform.

Tears flowed down her cheeks for ignoring him since last night rather than spending more time with him. She knew that it is more difficult for him to stay away from her but instead of making up to him for her absence she punished him more. He is willingly to come but has some work instead of understanding his situation she ignored him.

She started to think that he is not going to come to Delhi the next day because of her behavior. She felt even more sad remembering her indifference few minutes back. She picked her mobile and started dialing his number to apologize him for her behavior but it he didn't pick the phone. She got scared that he is angry on her for ignoring him.

The train started again and the announcement made her come out of her thinking.

"Looking for me?" Shruthi heard a voice behind her.

Recognizing the voice she turned back and smiled broadly with tears forming in her eyes. Without caring anything, she hugged him tightly and continued to say sorry for her behavior.

"Biwi, why are you saying sorry?" asks Krishna wiping her tears.

"Instead of understanding your situation, I ignored you since last night " said Shruthi.