"I'll say." Emily scoffs slightly. "Must be horrible."

I focus on the door, everything around it, everything outside it. Mainly what's outside it. My eyes avert to the hand around my arm. I hear the door open and push the hand off. I run to Jake who now has short hair and a tattoo. I glance over his body looking for any wounds.

"Are you hurt?" I ask, glancing up into his eyes.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I fix my gaze back up to his eyes.

"Not a scratch. Speaking of, Paul be careful, I might've nicked you with the dagger."

"So what if you did?" He scoffs.

"It'll kill you." I state. He holds his neck and moves his hand. He nods and I fix my gaze back on Jake. Our eyes meet, making mine glow slightly, the glare coming off in his eyes. I blink and they change back. Jake smiles.

"Walk with me?" He asks. I nod and follow him out.

•••

The wind lightly blows through the trees as the birds sing. Our hands laced together, the home feeling stronger than what it's ever been, gravity pulling us together. Leaves crunching beneath my boots. We stop and Jake pulls me against him. His warmth making the home feeling insatiable. My eyes gaze up into his, his hands at my waist, mine at the base of his neck. Our faces almost touching, our breaths mingling, then our lips meet sending electricity through my body. We both smile into the kiss and I slightly giggle. Jake picks me up and spins me around. When he sits me down, we kiss again, we pull back and my eyes glow. Jake smiles and runs his fingers through my hair. I close my eyes and switch them back. We kiss again and my heart flutters. We both smile again. Twigs snap in the distance and I grab my daggers.

"Put those back, we're going back to Emily's and getting your car." Jake says. I slide them back in the holster and Jake and I take off running. Jake slightly behind me. I slide to a stop when I reach Emily's. I glance back at Jake and he nods. I jump over the hood and get in, starting the car. Jake sits beside me and I lock the doors.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Your house." He replies. I take off fast, going from zero to ninety in seconds. I come up on my house and downshift to first. The car spins and stops perfectly parked. Jake glances at me. "What the hell!?!"

"Sorry." I wince slightly running a hand through my hair. I get out of the car and Jake follows. The Suburban still gone. I furrow my eyebrows and Jake rubs my shoulder and we walk up to the house. I turn the the knob and its locked. "Dammit."

"They took your keys didn't they?"

"Yeah. So looks like we're going through my window." I state walking around the house. I jump up and grab the awning. I swing my legs over and walk up to my window. I slide it open and Jake smirks at me. I slide in and Jake follows.

"You sneak out more than what they think."

"Obviously." Wolves howl in the distance and Jake glances back at me. We kiss and he rests our foreheads against each other.

"Stay inside and don't let anyone in." Jake whispers kissing me again. He jumps out the window and glances back again. Then he disappears into the woods. I throw my hoodie off and a name echoes in my head.

Victoria.

I shake my head and grab my archery gear. I slide my glove on and throw my quiver and bow over my shoulder. I lace my boots up tighter and jump out the window. I go toward the beach and climb a tree. The redhead that attacked me last week runs through. I flip out of the tree and nock an arrow. She gets to the edge and I release the arrow. She shakes from the electricity and falls into the water. Jake runs past me and looks over the edge then back at me. He shifts back and looks at me sternly.

"I told you to stay inside." Jake slightly raises his voice.

"She would've got away if I did. Besides I can't ignore when supernatural creatures are around. Wolves I can handle, but not bloodsuckers." I state. I glance over the edge. "Bella?" Jake glances over. I watch her jump into the currents. We both take off toward the girl. I reach the water first, I go to step in but a shock radiates through my body. Jake jumps in and I continue to try to get in. I step in and white pain shoots through my body. I put my other foot in and the pain gets worse. I jump back and fall to my knees. I slowly stand and catch my breathe. Jake brings Bella out and presses on her chest twice. Water bubbles out of her mouth.

"What the hell was that!?!" Jake scolds.

"Cliff diving." Bella says. I reach out to touch the water and pain radiates through my body. Jake grabs my arm and looks at me.

•••

Trololololo lololo lololo

You Know Who I Am