Seventy Four: Surprise

Start from the beginning

"You wanna dream what I dream too, huh?" Skylar teased.

"Only have one life, baby." He winked and started drawing circles on Skylar's thigh.

It was quiet for a moment as Justin concentrated on what he was doing. He'd glance at Skylar's face occasionally to look into her eyes then he'd smile to himself.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked him as she played with a bit of his hair at the back of his head.

"Just... thinking." He said.

"About what?"

"How lucky I am to have you. I hope it's not too much pressure on you but... I just wanted to tell you that I like that you make me feel like I have a purpose."

"Justin..." Skylar blushed, "Please don't start with all this sweet talking. I might end up crying and then this little outfit of mine will have gone to waste."

He smiled and unbuttoned one of Skylar's buttons to show a little more of her black lace bra, then he nuzzled his face into her neck before he started kissing it slowly.

Skylar giggled and tilted her head to the side to grant him more access.

"Justin..." she smiled, "Is that a gun I feel or are you just happy to see me?"

"It's definitely a gun." He said. "It's a wooden gun. Wanna feel?"

"Maybe in a few minutes." Skylar shrugged, a smile on her face. "I was hoping you were happy to see me. I mean, I missed you and I picked a good time to wear your shirt to sleep."

Justin smiled, "Why don't you show me how much you missed me? Then you can have breakfast and tell me about last night."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Skylar flipped her hair and tilted her head to the side.

"Very much."

"If you sing for me, I might throw in a strip tease."

Justin started rapping Drake's '10 Bands', "Ten bands, fi'ty bands, hunnid bands, fuck it, man. Let's just not even discuss it, man. OMG hitta's sleep, I ain't trippin', imma let em sleep, I ain't trippin', let em rest in peace--"

"I know I said 'strip tease', Justin, but I didn't need you bringing up a song about ten bands and all that."

"I just thought it was a cool song to strip to."

"If my name was Peaches or some shit. Try another one."

"I have a better idea." Justin smiled. "Could you get my iPod out of my jacket's pocket, please?"

"Setting the mood?" Skylar did as she was asked and handed the iPod to Justin.

As he went through his music, he smiled, feeling quite happy to be back and in Skylar's presence. He'd tried to remain sane and keep the anger he felt towards his father at bay. The only other person apart from his grandmother who could make him feel better was standing right in front of him, beautiful as ever.

"Plug it in." He gave Skylar his iPod to plug into his speakers.

'I wanna make love, yeah' he sang, 'I wanna make love to you, baby.
That's all I wanna do, oh girl.
I can't get enough (ooh, yeah. Hey!) of loving you, baby.
That's all I wanna do...' Justin sang along.

"You had to pick a song by the thirst trap king, Chris Brown." Skylar laughed.

"Hey, he makes the best sex songs ever... After Trey Songz." Justin smiled.

"Keep singing, mister."

'...I tell ya,
Baby, baby, baby.
Ahhh!' Justin continued, 'I wanna make love to you!'