chapter fifteen: [a not-so patient patient]

Start from the beginning

Taking small, slow steps, I began heading-

  "No, okay, you're the reason both of them are in there. You're the reason Indigo is in there. Why should you get any part of this?" I heard Stiles snap.

"Do you have a car?" Jackson's voice scoffed. Stiles' silence led me to believe he did not in fact have his car here.

  "Did you bring the Porsche?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah." Jackson answered, and I heard the jingle of keys.

  "I'll drive." Stiles bluntly put and I heard him snatch the keys. Footsteps grew nearer and I became anxious.

"Miss, you are not supposed to be out right now. How did you get out?" A shrill voice scoffed from behind me. I spun my head around, my body freezing. Shit.

  More mumbles and footsteps came and I turned my head back to the corner, as Stiles and Jackson both emerged. Completely engaged in conversation until the nurse spoke up again.

"I'm not going to ask you. You need to get back to your room." She snapped, snatching my wrist in her hand. I hissed at the feeling, immediately putting in resistance. No, I needed to talk to him. I needed to see him.

  "Indigo?"

  My head twisted once more, eagerly leaning forward as the rest of my body did it's best to rebuttal the woman's grip on me. My eyes met a wide-eyed Stiles, scanning my body in awe and surprise. My breath hitched in my throat as his eyes finally met mine, and I saw him physically take a breath. His lips slightly parted, before running his tongue smoothly over them to wet them. Although, as soon as he took two steps towards me, the nurse behind me suddenly pulled with more strength, retching me into her complete hold as her arms clasped around me.

"Stiles!" I cried, looking from the woman's arm to him. The boy's eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched, before he rushed over. His hands gripped the woman's wrists, trying to pry them off. I looked back to Jackson to try to ask for help, but the boy was frozen, his eyes wide at the matter at hand. But from behind him, I watched several doctors enter from the same previous corner, rushing towards.

   "Stiles!" I yelled, trying to nod my head in the direction behind him. Stiles momentarily stopped struggling, looked back, and jumped slightly at the fact.

"Hey!" One doctor yelled, before grabbing Stiles with immense strength, enough to completely remove him from anywhere near me.

   "No! Hey!" Stiles angrily shouted. He almost escaped the first doctor by wriggling but the second came up next to him and also held him, rendering him useless.

"Stiles!" I yelled, struggling harder. I could hear the woman grunt behind me as she slightly gripped me harder. My hair was blocking my face as I wrenched back and forth in the nurse's arms. I felt my feet begin to drag across the sleek tile, creating high-pitched squeaking noises as the woman began to drag me back to my room.

   "Indigo! Hey, let her go!" I heard Stiles shout, followed by more fierce grunts and the similar squeak of feet.

"I think we should starting up-ing your sedatives, Indigo. Can't have you telling anyone about your- condition." The nurse huffed quietly. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion until the view of the doorway came into my vision as we passed it, further entering my room.

   "No, hey- Indigo!" I heard Stiles yell out.

"Stiles!" I shouted, before the door was slammed shut, blocking my sight. The nurse's arm left my body, and I fell from the sudden relief. I heard her scramble with something as I stumbled back to my feet. I huffed and ripped the door back open to see the doctors trying to drag Stiles away as well.