Harry knelt down behind Louis, separating his cheeks before he lubed the toy up and pushed it right in Louis' hole, smirking as the younger boy moaned out loudly and clenched tightly around the plug. "D-d-daddy, willy f-feels funny," Louis rasped out while Harry stared at Louis' clenching hole in fascination. "Yeah?" He mumbled absently, giving the plug another tug before he pushed it further in Louis' hole making the boy see stars.

Louis sobbed out, finally catching his daddy's attention and having the older man rush towards him to cup his face in his hands, "shh, shh, I know it's overwhelming, baby boy," Harry whispered and kissed Louis who relaxed instantly. "You think you can hold it back a little longer? Wet my cock and cum when daddy's inside you? Don't you want that?", Harry ran his thumb over Louis' cheekbone.

The younger boy nodded slowly and leaned right into Harry's touch and smiled shyly, "yes," he whispered out and knelt down in front of Harry who sat down on the bed, cock hard and angry. "That's my good boy, daddy's so proud of you," Harry moaned and stroked over Louis' hair while his eager mouth swallowed Harry's length right in till it hit his throat.

"Easy there, eager boy," Harry chuckled and hummed, getting a fistful of Louis' hair to tug lightly. He'd fuck the boys mouth an other time. If Louis would agree with it, of course.

"You're the perfect little boy, you know that? So good, perfect for daddy," Harry rasped and moaned quietly, tipping his head back as Louis slurped around his dick, getting all messy with it. Harry eventually had to pull Louis back before he'd shoot in the younger boy's throat and lifted him up into his lap.

"There, fuck, pretty swollen lips," Harry grunted out and licked his lips before he kissed Louis, harsh and passionate. His pupils narrowed lightly, his dominance kicking through as he slid the butt plug out of Louis' stretched hole, got a good grip at Louis' hands to keep them behind his back and lifted Louis up over his cock.

Harry's eyes stared intently at Louis'.

"Whenever you're ready, sink down," he groaned quietly and pecked Louis' lips once more, his jaw clenching with it. He wanted to just fuck up into the boy. Soon he would be, but he knew how tiny Louis and how big he himself was. He never wanted to hurt Louis.

Louis moaned and looked down at Harry, feeling his leaking tip against his entrance, "Louis' love daddy soooo much," he giggled quietly before Louis moaned and kissed Harry again while the tip of Harry's big cock pushed into Louis, stretching him out immensely.

"Oh," Harry growled and bit gently down in the brown haired boy's lip, "I love you, more." He whispered and watched Louis face contort as he sunk down, taking all of his daddy's dick in one go. It stung but Louis loved it.

"O-one second, l-Loui' need one s-seco-ngh!" Louis whimpered and felt his dick twitch again as Harry pressed right up against his prostate, hard and heavy.

"F-feel funny, feel funny daddy," Louis gasped and looked at Harry, completely lost. "Does my baby boy think he's going to cum only with daddy's dick inside him? Nothing else touching?" Harry grunted out lowly, letting his fingertips ghost over Louis' thighs.

"D-dunno daddy," Louis whimpered and blinked against sudden tears of how fucking good it felt. "Just try," Harry whispered and tucked a strand of hair out of Louis' face. "W-want to," Louis whispered and bit harshly down on his lower lip. The two men were together so close, their chest pressed together so tightly that they could feel the others heartbeat. Harry and Louis stayed like this for a while, adjusting to the intrusion before the younger one slowly rose and then fell down again, his eyes fluttering heavily.

"Please touch l-Louis' daddy, p-please," he whimpered out, his thighs working and aching as he continued to ride Harry burying his length into himself over and over again, so close to his orgasm, yet he couldn't, he didn't know how to cum without daddy touching his willy. "I will, baby, shh.. C'mere," Harry smiled and kissed Louis' nose before he moved around lightly, lifting Louis up so he'd have half of Harry's dick inside of him. Harry's hips snapped fast then, burying his cock deep into Louis' tiny body, again and again till the boy was a trembling mess on top of him.

Louis hiccuped with the heavy thrusts that got his body rocking and held onto Harry for dear life, his eyes big and gone as they stared at Harry's. Harry's lips were swollen, single curls falling into his face while his eyes looked at Louis.

"Hear the way my balls slap against your pretty little arse?", Harry growled and nipped at Louis' collarbone once, "daddy sadly can't touch your willy, baby. He's got all hands full.." Harry smirked, squeezing Louis' thighs for support and moaned lustfully as he sunk down completely in Louis' ass.

The younger boy's mouth fell open as he wrapped a shaky hand around himself, stroking himself fast and hard while Harry pounded into the younger boy till he came between their chests (after getting permission to do so), painting it sticky and white. Louis cried his daddy's name out, sacking completely against him while he let Harry continue to violate his sore hole.

"D-daddy," Louis cried brokenly, bringing Harry over the edge. He felt Harry's dick pulse into him, filling him up with hot semen. They kissed for a while, Harry praising the boy often before he pulled out and slid the plug into Louis' hole, humming quietly.

"There, love. You'll have daddy's cum all in there through the night," Harry smirked and kissed Louis' nose before they laid down. Louis hiccuped quietly and sucked Harry's thumb in his mouth, blinking against sudden tears.

"W-was l-Loui' no good?" He spoke quietly causing Harry to furrow his brows as he held tighter onto the boy. "You were perfect, baby.. Perfect. Why would you think differently?" Harry rumbled and stroked over Louis' hair, smiling softly at the spent boy. "C-cause Louis c-can't come w-without daddy touchin'," Louis fell sad again and sighed, "l-loui w-were tryin' "

"I love you, God I couldn't wish for someone better. Coming with just having your ass stimulated is very.. Hard, Louis. You won't be able to do it so fast but you're going to learn, I'm sure," Harry smiled and kissed Louis' lips. The boy smiled shyly.

"Daddy, the best. T-thank," Louis murmured out and snuggled against Harry's chest, his eyes falling close.

Harry wondered if it was always going to be so goddamn perfect.

"Daddy so p-pwetty," Louis mewled and giggled shyly hugging himself close to Harry, covering the older man's face in kisses and gentle caresses. Harry smiled. He never thought he'd end up here.. With a little bundle of Louis laying on top of him, making him happy and just, good. Louis was keeping him grounded.

"My baby is pretty.. So happy to have you," Harry whispered and nuzzled his face in Louis' lightly sweaty neck, chuckling quietly. Louis giggled and bit down on his lip, "daddy tickle! Daddy need t'shave.. S-scruff!"

"You don't like it?" Harry smirked and rubbed his scruff along Louis' baby cheek causing the younger boy to squeal, "N-no! H-huwt!" Louis pouted and turned his face away, "daddy no shave, Loui' no kisses," he giggled as Harry huffed and pulled the boy closer to him, kissing along his neck greedily.

"You're so goddamn cute, I wanna eat you up," Harry growled and kissed Louis nevertheless earning a little huff before he kissed him back. "Dadd-y can't eats Louis!" Louis yawned and smiled shyly.

"Wanna be with daddy fowevew.. Louis love daddy," he whispered and pecked Harry's lips again.

"I love you," Harry whispered right back, stealing another kiss off Louis' lips before the couple fell asleep, happy in their own world that they created.

~

A/n:
I do apologise for my absence! So you have a nice smutty chapter here.. YOU'RE WELCOME. Comments are always welcome, too. THANKS.

How's everyone ?;)