Chapter Four *

~Chapter Four~

*Lilly's pov*

To say I'm mad is a understatement. Harry hasn't spoken to me for the past two weeks. Ever since that kiss we shared together when he let me stay at his place for the night. He didn't talk to that night after the kiss either.

Hailey is out. I didn't press charges though she hasn't been back to our loft much. She was under the influence of cocaine when she took the knife to my bedroom door. I know that isn't a good reason to forgive her it was more that I thought about how our friendship used to be before we ever gotten to college. College has put a toll on the both of us and we're solving them or dealing with them in terrible ways. Her drugs, me excluding myself from college altogether and spending every aching second with Harry.

Right, now Hailey is staying in rehab for help. She wasn't forced by neither me or her parents, she checked herself in.
I unlock my phone as I wait for my food to get finished. I'm making baked Mac n cheese. In my defense Hailey did all the cooking for us. All I can make is Mac n cheese, grilled cheese, and cook waffles. Pretty much anything you can throw in a microwave. And only some on stove top.

Why haven't you been speaking too me? I text Harry in hope that he'll answer. But I know deep down why he's not speaking to me, it doesn't mean that I still don't want him to explain it to me though.

I throw my phone on the counter at the thing that pops up in return. Unable to send message, you have been blocked from this number.

"Fuck you Harry Styles!" I grumbled, stomping across the kitchen in anger. I can't believe he blocked me! He blocked my number over some meaningless kiss? People kiss all the time it's not that big of a deal.

---

"Hello?" I giggled answering my phone. The bottle of vodka I was drinking being sat down on the stand beside me as Niall's sweet deep voice begins speaking to me in concern.

"Hey Lilly, what's wrong with you and Harry? We haven't seen you in awhile." Niall stated sorrowfully, as I play with the blanket on the back of the couch in an unamused way.

"Ugh that guy?" I groaned, rolling my eyes in annoyance, taking a gulp of the the bottle again and shuddering at the taste and thrill it brings to me in the process.

"Um yeah 'that guy'." He remarked, I could just imagine that his face was ceased in confusion. His eyebrows knitting together, and fiddling with something in his hands as he tries to understand me and Harry's latest situation without knowing any information about it.

"He's a asshole." I stated in all seriousness as a loud rapid knock begins at the hollow door of the loft causing me to flinch at the pain it brings to my already building hangover before sitting the bottle back down and going to answer the door, stumbling along the way.

"Chill!" I yelled while opening the door. I almost drop my phone as it feels like I've been hit with a bolder as Harry stands there his eyes bloodshot as if he's been crying, his hair a mess, and just looking a broken. But I probably don't look much better.

"Speaking of the asshole." I muttered beneath my breath, folding my arms across my chest.

"Lilly."

"I have to go, Ni. I'll talk to you later." I uttered into the phone before hanging up the phone my eyes still on Harry in disbelief that he's really here.

"Lilly let me explain."

*Harry's pov*

"Lilly I just think I shouldn't of kissed you. It doesn't mean anything bad, I-I was just shocked that I finally got the guts to kiss you." I explained following her into her loft closing the front door behind me before taking in the mess of the loft.

"How long did you want to kiss me before you finally did?" She questioned shyly. She crosses her plaid covered sleeved arms over her chest. The shirt is unbuttoned showing off her sports bra she is wearing. Its what she sleeps in. She wore something similar when she slept over at my house two weeks ago. Black spandex shorts that are super tight like their supposed to be, sports bra and a unbuttoned plaid shirt. Its actually really cute on her.

"Since the first night I met you." I whispered under my breath,as you can tell she's starting to sober up already being that there's a half empty bottle of vodka on the coffee table.

About a hour later were full on fighting. She's definitely sobered up a lot no longer acting drunk at all. And I'm glad she is sobered up.

"I don't fucking get it!" She screamed, stomping her foot in place like a little child would during a taturm.

"I don't see what the fuck you don't get Lilly!" I screamed back, throwing my arms up in surrendrance almost.

Were fighting over the kiss, were fighting over why I blocked her on my cell phone, were fighting over pretty much everything that we can think of to fight about together instead of talking it out rationally.

"If you really liked me you wouldn't of done any of that!" She yelled causing me to look at her in confusion. If I liked her I shouldn't of kissed her? I could see the blocking her on my phone if I truly did like and care about her, in which I do greatly but as everyone can tell I've had a hard time showing that lately.

"Because we can't date! Your a ordinary girl."

"You should go." She stated calmly, and I take into religzation of what I just said to her. She went from screaming at me to speaking calmly all of sudden. It has me scared now.

"What?" I remarked, walking over she shakes her head crossing her arms biting her lip and I feel horrible and crushed at the sight of her silently begging herself not to break down in front of me. The guy that she always feels safe and happy with is the one that she's begging herself to not cry in front of now.

"I'm just a ordinary girl. You shouldn't be hangout with me or even speaking to me." She rephrased, as I see tears build up in her eyes and I have to stop myself from bring her into my arms and apolgizing for everything I've said.

"No Lilly that's not," I trailed off, stepping forward but she stops me. "That's that's not what I meant!"

"I know what you meany Harry. I'm a ordinary girl I'm not good enough for a guy like you."

"We should stop talking altogether I don't want to be burden." She added in looking down. What have I done? It looks like I just broke her heart.

"Lilly." I whisper as we both hear a knock on the door. That'd be the guys they been wanting to see her also but I've been lying saying she's sick and not to worry I've been taking care of her. I didn't want to tell them about the kiss or me not speaking to her and now this.

She isn't a ordinary girl. She's special in so many damn ways inside and out. But I just fucking broke her heart.

"Guys she's asleep." I lie stepping out of the front door closing it behind me. I know she's listening, I know that just hurt her worse than she already is. I glance out the door as I hear the lock turn as we all start to walk away.

*Lilly's pov*

I sink down to the floor pulling my knees to my chest letting the tears fall freely down my cheeks. I'm just a ordinary girl. What was I thinking? That a girl like me to could be with Harry Styles; be friends with her or anything.

I grab my phone going to the contacts this time I block his number also. Now I wish I had my best friend here...