Five

I'm sorry y'all for the random picture of Wesley, idk if y'all know him but he's hot af just saying lmao ok now back to the story🙃

/Court/

I went up to my room, since I didn't want to get hit by a plate. I saw on my bed and scrolled through Instagram bored. I heard my front door open then close.

It's probably Jack and mom

I heard the garage open, I ran to my window and looked outside to see Skye going in her car while she cried. I have no idea at all why she is crying, and whenever she is crying I don't bother because she can say some rude stuff sometimes.

Anywhore

As she drove out of the garage and went to I guess her boyfriends house I went back to my bed and scrolled through Twitter, until I got a text from my good friend Skate.

Weed giver: Aye lil mama

To Weed giver: Aye what's up?

Weed giver: bout to smoke some Mary Jane wanna join

To weed giver: fuck ya I'll be over in 10

Weed giver: Ight cool see you then

I left it on read and ran to my closet and grabbed some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. I put my shoes on grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the door.

*at skates house*

"Lil mama you made it!" Skate basically yelled as he pulled me into a hug and I just laughed.

I looked behind skate and Sammy, Johnson, Sarah, and Madison aka Sammy's slutty girlfriend. I hate her she's a total bitch but I guess that's life.

-
A good hour later I got a text from Jack

Daddy: Where the fuck are you?

To daddy: On earth? Duh

Daddy: Get you ass home now!

To daddy: Or else what? Lol

Daddy: Your just gonna have to wait and see (;

I left that on read and just rolled my eyes. Jack can be annoying sometimes. I left a huff of air as I got up and said bye to everyone and have everyone a hug except for sammy's slutty girlfriend.

Lol I'm so nice (;

I drove home and parked my car. Only jacks car was here so I guess I'm home alone with him. I sat in my car for 2 minutes then gathered my stuff and walked inside. I dropped everything when I heard a huge I guess pan hit the floor. I bent over to pick my stuff up when I felt someone's hands around my waist. I went up slowly and heard a groan.

Yup that's Jack

"Jack what wa-"

I felt a hand cover my mouth and bend me over again. I felt a hand come in contact with my ass.

"Fuck!" I yelled

"What's my name?" I can hear the anger laced in his voice. Another sting sensation feeling came to my left butt cheek (lol).

"Daddy" I whimpered

((((((((:                 ((((((((((:                 ((((((((:

Ayeeeee
Sorry I didn't update
But this chapter goes out to jackmaloski
Ok bye love y'all 💜🦄