Chapter 1: First Day

After three long hours of driving I arived at St. James Boarding School. I unbuckled my seat belt and walked up to the huge doors.

As I walked in to get registered I saw people staring at me, and by people I mean boys. I glared at whoever I saw looking, then they swiftly looked away, I'm pretty intimidating.

"Hey Blondie." A deep voice said from behind me. I looked down at my waist length bleach blonde hair and looked back up.

"I suggest you walk away." I said to whoever was behind me, giving them a warning. I felt an arm go around my waist then the pervert say, "Fiesty, I like it." That made my blood boil. With one swift motion I turned to him slapped him in the face then kicked him. As he fell I said, "So does anyone wanna tell me where the office is?"

********

After I got to the office and got registered I went up to my dorm. They said there was no more empty girls dorms so I had to go live with a boy in the boys dorms. I didn't mind though since I've had four older brother for forever. My father is usually out on business trips so it like it just me and my brothers.

I went up to the elavator doors and pressed the up button, then the doors flew open. As I walked in I saw the pervert from earlier with a black eye. I don't feel bad at all, he deserved it.
I laughed at how ridiculous he must feel, getting his butt beat by a girl that is. He just looks like a douche who has a big ego, that just makes me want to kick him even more.

"What floor do you need?" He asked in a calm voice.

"The third please." I replied.

"Aren't those the boy dorms?" He asked slightly worried.

"Yes, long story short, they have no more girls dorms so I'm having to have a boys dorm." I replied before smirking my signature smirk, "God, is everyone in this school so nosy?" I asked. I lightly punched him in the arm.

"Ouch, what's your deal with violence?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"One, that didn't hurt and two, yes I'm going to kick a person if they put their hand around my waist and instantly flirt with me. Literally I was here for five seconds before you started to flirt!" He chuckled at that.

"How can you even fight like that?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I used to go to karate." I said, "And I also used to run into trouble with some gangs back in the day." I said. When I said that his eyes went wide and I laughed.

"Bad girl?" He asked.

"Egoistic douche?" I replied.

"Fine, you got me." He said in defeat, "So what's your name Blondie?"

"My name is Lyric, and you don't need to know my last name." I said. "I'm Kai, Kai Jackson, you can know my last name Blondie." He replied.

The doors swung open and we both walked out. "You live on this floor too?" I asked. He nodded and then said, "What room are you in?" I looked at the key I was given and the room numbers were ingraved on it. "My key says room 3b." I said, his eyes widened then he smirked.

"Here it is." He said pointing to a room, "Welcome home roomie." He said unlocking the door.