Chapter 23

Edward's p.o.v

I was completely confused. Gabbie blocked Sammie's thoughts so I still had no clue. I got up and so did everybody else, "No I will go talk to her". They all nodded and sat back down.

Sammie was quiet and was quite confused herself. I opened the glass door and followed Gabbie's scent. it lead to the river with the waterfall. Gabbie sat there with her feet in the water. She was shaking her head, confused.

"Gabbie? Baby what's wrong?". She let out a frustrated sigh. I sat down next to her and set her on my lap. "She's my sister..." She said softly. "Daddy's favorite" She said the last part filled with venom. I looked at her, "Yeah...whats wrong with her?". I picked her up quickly and said "I wanna show you a place that helps me calm down".

I took her to the meadow. Her eyes went big, "i..it's beautiful". I sat in the middle of the meadow and waved my hand to tell her to come". She walked towards me and sat in my lap. "Ok..what's wrong that she is your Dad's favorite".

Her brows furrowed. "I might as well tell you the whole story". I nodded motioning her to continue. She sighed and said "Okay...my Dad he...he was an alcoholic...Me and my sister we shared the same room...My mom would be at her job...He would grab me and tell my sister "Watch this"...and he would slap and punch me...yank my hair and shove me into a wall...My sister would sit there on the bed and watch, her eyes full of fear...and once he was done...He'd...he'd kiss my sister on the head and call me "Useless".

Gabbie was crying already. She continued as I rubbed her back. I don't even know him and I already hate him. "My mom would come home and see me all bruised up. If she tried to help me...She'd get hit...So once everyone was asleep..My sister would crawl in bed and sleep with me comforting me as I cried myself asleep" She shook her head.

"So one day he came home REALLY drunk...I came home from the flower shop with a Rose for my mom and a daisy for my dad. I smiled at him and handed him the flower. He ripped it out of my hand and pushed my against the wall...he started yelling at me saying "You are a whore just like you're mother..that's all you will be...useless..why can't you be like your sister". Gabbie started crying harder.

"He...He grabbed a knife and put it against my neck and pushed a little bit and i was bleeding. My sister walked down the stairs and saw what was happening "Daddy!! Don't stop!!! your hurting her" that would only make him push harder" Gabbie looked at me. I was growling I saw the entire thing in my head cause she dropped her shield. She continues.

"He let go of me and walked upstairs. I held onto my neck for dear life. I thought I was gonna die. My father came back with a dress of mine that was all ripped and old...like all my other clothes. He threw it at me and grabbed me by the hair and ripped me outside. He said "Leave you and your mother just leave!!!! My mother came home from work and saw me. She ran up to me and my father picked me up and threw me into a tree. My sister was crying cause she wanted to help me...But she knew better. My father grabbed my mother's car keys and slammed the front door shut locking it."

She sighed and tried to calm down. "My mother came over to me and picked me up...She walked into the city trying to look for a hotel. We walked into this alley and saw 3 beautiful people. My mother walked up to them and asked if they could tell her where a hotel was. They grabbed her by the neck with her dropping me. I stood up and saw them suck the blood out of my mother. I cried and yelled "Stop!!! Please!!" They threw her limp body on the floor and looked at me. I was in a corner crying".

She closed her eyes. "The one male, had a ponytail of blonde hair said "I get the young one". The 2 of them hissed and were gone. He cocked his head to the side and smiled "Hello there...What's your name?" I told him and he smiled "Beautiful name...too bad nobody's gonna know you" his frown disappeared and he started walking closer. I closed my eyes and he sunk his teeth into me. Making me scream. That's when the police came. He only put a little venom in me before he ran. I crawled behind a dumpster and hid. Once the cops left. I blacked out".

She sighed. "I woke up to this life. I ran around trying to look for others like me...avoiding humans. That is when I came across your scent. and that's when we met". She ended the story.

I looked at her and hugged her "You're fine Gabbie....I won't let anybody hurt you" I promised. She looked at me and smiled "Pinky Promise?" She held out her pinky "Pinky promise" I twined our pinkys together.

I took my thumb and wiped her tears away. "I'm ready to talk to my sister" she said. I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "Ok...Are you sure?" She nodded and said "This will be our meadow...nobody can know except for me and you" I  smiled and nodded. Then we were off back towards the house.

*******12 minutes later**********

We reached the house and saw everybody outside waiting for us. I carried Gabbie and set her down. Sammie looked at Gabbie and smiled "Gabbie? Can we talk...privately". We all nodded and walked inside. I whispered "I love you" into Gabbie's ear before leaving.

We all sat down and they all looked at me..............

*****Gabbie's P.o.v*********

"Gabbie...I'm sorry I never stood up to Dad when we were younger but now I know what you have been feeling" She said looking sad.

I cocked my head to the side and asked "What are you talking about??" Sammie took off her sweater showing all the purple bruises along her arms. I gasped and frowned. I actually wanted to kill my Dad. "Dad's a vampire now...I'm like you half but im more vampire than human I stop growing at 19". I frowned and growled.

I missed my big sister. I remember before Dad started drinking she would read to me, play with me in the backyard. I looked at her and said "Sammie...I forgive you but there is nothing to be sorry for...its our idiot father's fault". Sammie smiled at me and nodded.

I lifted my arms to be picked up by her and we hugged tightly. We were both crying a little...we both missed each other soo much. I kissed her cheek and we walked inside holding hands.

I looked at Edward and he was staring at me lovingly and smiling gently. I jumped into his arms and cuddled against his chest... I was beat. I yawned and put my head against his chest.

"Umm...why is Gabbie always with Edward?? I mean no offence but it seems non sibling like......" I heard Edward laugh and his whole frame vibrate. "Sammie...We're soul mates...". That's all i heard before falling asleep...

********Edward's p.o.v*********

"Sammie...We're soul mates..." I answered. She was still confused. I smiled and said "Every vampire has a soul mate...the person they can't live without...Their other half...You'll eventually meet yours." She nodded understanding.

I got up carefully making sure I didn't wake Gabbie up. I whispered "I'm gonna take Gabbie to bed" They all kissed her forehead carefully and I walked up the steps into our bedroom.

I kept the lights off, finding the bed. I pulled the covers up and slid Gabbie under the covers. I laid next to her pulling her against my chest.

Gabbie had a terrible childhood. I swear I am going to kill that man for hurting my Gabbie. and poor Sammie..she is getting beaten now at age 8....She must be advanced if she is in my biology class...Worse thing is he is a vampire. Oh no she probaly left to go home!!! She can't!.

I got up carefully and ran downstairs. Sammie was gone. "Where'd she go?!?!" They all looked at me confusingly. "She is getting abused by her vampire father!".

All their eyes widened and got up. I looked at Bella "Bella!....Please watch Gabbie??" She nodded smiling "Of course!". Everybody else piled in the cars and rode off to Sammie's house.

I hope we aren't too late..............

Yup! That's right....2 Chapters!!!!!! In one day!!!!:) I know i was bored so i just thought...What the Heck!!!!:)

Well.....

Comment!!!!!!!:)

Vote!!!!!!!!!!:)

FAN!!!!!!!!!:)

Oh yeah... I'm gonna have a book cover CONTEST!!!! That's right...the book is gonna be ending and I'm gonna be writing the sequel soo can you try to make a cover for the first book?? Send me them either on my email....SweetGabbie13@aol.com...I want it to have the title, My Heart and Soul <3 and a picture of Edward and at least a baby..doesn't have to look like Gabbie...but she has to look 3 or 4.......Please Send Me Them!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of any ideas!!!!!!!!!:) Please and Thank You!!!!!!!!

~MrsGabbieCullen~