Chapter 2

She ran towards the house...I laughed and chased after her. She was pretty fast for someone her age. She got to the backyard.

I forgot that I was the last one who hunted and the rest of them went back home. I walked through the trees and saw the entire family crouched down and growling. Jasper was ready to attack.

Gabbie just stood there afraid to move. She took a step towards my family and Jasper sprang towards her.

I yelled "No!!" But I was too late...he was just about to tackle her when Gabbie took a quick step to the right and Jasper got smashed into a tree.

I scooped up Gabbie and ran across the yard. I put her behind me to protect her. Jasper stalked towards us and I started growling at Jasper.

"Jasper let me explain...she is not here to hurt us!" Jasper stopped in his tracks and was confused "Then why is she here?" 

I ignored him right now and turned around towards Gabbie "Gabbie are you alright?" She nodded her head yes...because she is only 3 she can barely talk it comes out all jumbled together.

I smiled and picked her up "I saw her in the woods by herself while I hunted...she is not human but she knows what we are.."

They all gasped. "Then what is she?" I looked at Gabbie and she talked "Well, I don't really know what I am... you see my creator bit me but not a lot of venom got into my system...it still burned but I am still somewhat human..mostly human..I still age normally until I am 17..but I do have vampire speed and only a little vampire strength for now...I also have powers" She smiled.

Then Emmett spoke up "What powers" Gabbie wanted me to put her down so I set her down on her feet and she walked towards Emmett. "May I show you?" She smiled and dazzled him "Yeahhh!" He beamed.

She put her hand against his face and said "Close your eyes and count to 10 once you do open them" Gabbie closed her eyes and concentrated. Emmett closed his eyes and counted "5..6..7..8..9..10" He opened up his eyes and we gasped.