When I am done looking around, I look over to Emily and finally remember that she is the one who transported us here. I am suddenly confused on how she transported us here and then I am hit with fear and panic. Did the others see my eyes? Did they see Emily transport us to the building? All these questions started floating in my mind when Emily suddenly interrupts them. 

"I bet you are confused on how I transported us here, aren't you?" she asks while I nod my head, still fuzzy from the events that happened. She comes over to me and leads us away to a table on the far right corner of the building.

"You know when I told you that you are a hybrid?" she asks, I nod my head."As you know, your father and my father are brothers meaning not only is your father a hybrid, so is my father. When he mated with my mother, she gave birth to me and instantly they noticed my thirst for blood. Turns out I am half-vampire and half-werewolf, but what confused them was that I have abilities similar to a prime, but not exactly the same. I am able to morph into people, transport/time-travel, control minds, and read minds off course; Well depending on the person, but I don't control any of the elements." I was shocked at the revelation. I have always sensed some type of power coming off of her, but I never thought of questioning it. 

"So does that mean that you and I are the same. A prime?" I ask her. It takes her a while to answer the question. So I get up from the seat and start looking around and try to entertain myself. I turn a corner and notice a door with a silver door. What brings my attention towards the door was what it is made out of. Silver. It is one of the things that an actually harm a werewolf; Human or Wolf. No matter what. 

I went towards it and looked through the small window on the top of the door. What I saw shocked me. On the other side of the door was a beautiful meadow with flowers everywhere, surrounding a small yet long lake that stretched across the forest line. You can see that it isn't as deep but just enough to where it will reach my hips. It's a fascinating view, but what confused me was that it was a very large area and the door was inside the building. I didn't notice I was moving closer towards the door when I felt the cool metal touch my hands. I backed away immediately and looked at my hands. There was nothing. 

"I see you have found the training room." Emily answered behind me. I turn around and look at her, still in shock from what happened a mere seconds ago. She notices this and comes near me. 

"What's wrong? Why do you have that expression as if you found out about something ?" she asks coming over and taking my hands, to which they were clasped together very tightly. Once she takes my hands, I look at them and find no sign of burning or bruising. I look at them again and then towards the door. She notices this and her face turns serious. 

"What did you do Veronica? What did you find? Did you see something?" All these questions are being thrown at me and it was hard finding words. 

"I...my hands....the door....I didn't feel anything, Emily." I got out, stuttering most of the time. She looks at me in confusion and then realizes what I am talking about. 

"Did you touch the door?" she says while looking at me straight in my eyes. "Yes, but it was an accident. I didn't mean to." I say while closing my eyes. I wait for what's to come, but hear nothing. 

I open my eyes and find her looking at me, full of pride, admiration, and happiness. This confuses me. She should be feeling the opposite. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It looks like you have shifted.......particially." she says. I frown, not understanding what she is saying, but then it hits me. When I fell on the ground with pain in my chest. It felt like shifting for the first time. That's why I was scared because of how similar the pain felt. Then I remember everyone else followed  me outside. I start to panic. What if they saw? What if they saw Emily teleport? All these questions were going through my head that I didn't notice I ended up back at the table we sat in. 

"Why do you have panic written all over your face?" I hear Emily speak out. "What if they saw us, Emily? Do you know what they would do to me? Especially to you since you helped me." I say all in one breath. "You don't have to worry. I erased their memory when we teleported, so they wouldn't see us. They know nothing. I sigh in relief. 

Now that I am calm about the situation, I look over to Emily and ask her the question from before. She stays quiet then speaks. " I can do what a prime does, but I am not a full prime if you must know. I can do abilities like you, but can't shift and become one with the elements." she says. I nod my head in understanding. We sit there in silence for a few minutes when I break it with a question.

"What is the 'Training Room'"I ask. She looks at me and says, "The Training Room is where powerful supernaturals like you and me train or 'control' our powers. As you saw, the area is widely large, but is made by magic. We use it to make us feel comfortable with our surroundings without risking the lives of innocents if it gets out of hand. The room looks so realistic that it is confused as the real thing." I respond with a simple 'ok'. 

"So, is that where I would be training the next few months?" I ask her. She looks at me and smiles. 

"I can see you are very impatient. Don't worry. You will just have to wait and see."