Chapter 16 Breakfast

Start from the beginning

Damion and I both headed back to our room. I went straight to my closet! It was almost time for the winter festival to be here so I thought I would get into the spirit! "So guess what?" I called to him. "What?" "Something is happening soon."

"Oh you mean the winter festival?!" "Yes aren't you excited it's in a few days everyone in the villice is preparing already!" (Note: villice is village/ city) "Really I didn't see decortations when going in." "Because you were driving in the night dummy!" I yelled playfully.

"Whatever!" I heard him yell back. I looked though my closet I pulled out a blue turtle neck and a white skirt that went a little bit above my knee's. I put them on, I also put on white socks that went underneth my knee's to keep my legs warm. I found so short black little heeled boots with a gold buckle.

I spun around feeling good about the outfit I put together. I needed something in my hair to finish the outfit.

I remembered I had a snowflake clip that Damion gave me last winter, the question is where is it? I looked in my box where I kept all my hair pins and clips but It wasn't there. I looked everywhere but it was nowhere to be found.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, then I felt dizzy all of a sudden I closed my eyes to get my head together. I felt arms around my waist and breathing on my neck shortly followed by a kiss on my neck. I opened my eyes and instant fear hit me within. I saw my reflection in the mirror and SD's reflection holding me close to him.

"What are you looking for babe?" he asked with a calm voice and an evil sharp smile that sent shivers of fear down my spine. I broke out of his embrace and stared him down I looked into his eyes and saw yellow instead of gold.

"What do you want from me now?" I asked with a strong tone. "I still want you.... You may say that you won't ever love me, but you will because I'm combinded with the one you truly love." I didn't say anything because it was true.

I backed away and ended up trapped against the mirror. He walked to me and pinned me against the mirror. He leaned in to kiss me. "Please... please leave me alone!" I screamed as I slid to the floor.

He kneeled down in front of me and kissed my cheek he took my hand and dropped something in it. He got back up and walked out of the closet but before he did he snapped his fingers and the mirror shattered and the broken pieces landed around me. I ducked and held my hands over my head from any glass falling on me.

I did not want to open my eyes I just sat there wanting to colaps, SD is driving me crazy, I can't tell what's real or not anymore. After what seemed like a life time I heard foot steps run into the closet. I heard a gasp. "Solenia!" It was Damion's voice but I couldn't be sure if it was really him or SD.

I felt arms grab me. I fought back I kick and screamed I was too afraid to open my eyes. "Hey, hey calm down it's me!" I couldn't tell. "Did he hurt you? If he did I'm so sorry if I scared you." I put my hands in front of my eyes. I felt another pair of hands take mine and slowly lifted them off.

I saw Damion's face, my eyes instantly went to his to see if he was normal, his eyes were gold which mean't he was back to normal. He pulled me up and out of the circle of glass shards. He picked me up and brought me over to the bed and hugged me tightly.

"I am so sorry!" he said to me while stroking my hair. "It's ok it wasn't your fault." I said leaning into his embrace. I slowly opened my hand to see what he gave me before he left , It was the snowflake clip.

(You look much prettier without it.) his voice echoed in my head. After sitting there for a bit my stomach was crying for food. "Damion aren't you going to wear winter festival colours?" "I am wearing winter colours." "Where?" he pointed to his hair. "The red streak is a bonus." I laughed.