one

edited

Annabelle's POV

As we sat at the church, tears coming down my face, we listen to the preacher.

"Now, we would like Louis Tomlinson to come up and say a few things." The preacher said. He got up and walked to the front.

"For the past 4-5 years, I really wasn't home to see my mum. I would text her every now and then, but she always texted me something every night before I went to bed. Something about always loving me, and to continue presuing my dream. I will miss her. Very much. I want to thank you guys for coming out today. Thank you." Louis said and came down.

"Now to conclude our service, we'd like to have her daughter come say a few things as well." He said. Oh, Louis gets called by his name and I get called "her daughter" figures. I got up and flaten my dress. It went down to my knees. It was cute. It made me look smaller. I gulp and grab the microphone. I look around. All the seats were filled, people even standing in the back and outside.

"Hi. Um, my mum was literally my best friend. She was there when I needed her. She didn't care how small or how big it was, she was there. Most people here honestly don't know my name, and it's highly accurate that I don't know yours. My mum ws an exallent mum. In the cry of need, she was there. She was almost like superman or batman, whoever. One time, Louis and I were fighting, my mum, she threatened us that if we didn't stop, she would make us hug for twenty minutes. She would make you laugh till you peed your pants. Even though, I don't know third of you guys, I see fimaliar faces, I want to thank you for taking your time to come out. It means a lot to me at least. I think that's all. Good day." I say putting the microphone back and leaving the stage. The preacher came up and said things about where the grave site is and that we would meet at a big park after it.

We all get in our cars to leave, it wasn't everybody. We made it so that it wouldn't be so crowded so we only had family come, but others would have to meet us at the park to eat. We did all that stuff they do at funerals and we headed back for our car. I was crying silently to myself. Then someone hugged me, it was Louis. I hug him back and just cry into his rented tux.

We let go and finished heading to our car so we could eat. I got in next to Niall and Harry. I was in the middle. I just sat there. Before we got to the park, I finally stopped crying, for now.

Once we get to the park, we get ready to sit. Once everybody who was coming came, we started to eat. I got chicken, green beans, corn, and bread. When I was done I went and sat next to Louis and Harry. I lay my head on Loui.

"You okay babe?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I say, picking at my chicken.

"Alright, let me know if you need anything, love." He said.

"Okay." I say. When I finish my plate I throw it away. I head back to sit with my brother. It's the first time in five years since I saw him. When I got back, someone had taken my place, so I went and sat next to Liam.

"Hey, love." Liam said.

"Hi." I say.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Not really." I answered.

He side hugged me."Don't worry, love, it will get better. You just have to wait." He said. I nodded my head. I lean on him.

"Do you want to go over to the swings?" I ask.

"Sure, Anna." He answered.

We got up and walked to the swings. Once we got on we started talking.