School Trip

"You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
Cause you're the app-"
My phone rang, waking me from my slumber. I reached blindly over and grabbed it then unplugged the charger before answering it.
P- Mornin, baby
I sleepily smiled and started cleaning my eyes.
W- Mornin, sweetums. How'd you sleep?

P- I didn't, really. I've had about an hour of sleep.
I yawned as I spoke.
W- Awe, poor baby! Why's that?

P- I don't know. Once I got to sleep, I didn't stay asleep for very long. I kept having bad dreams.

W- Awe, my precious baby boy! What were they about?

P- It's probably nothing, I might've just ate too late.

W- Are you sure? Was that the first time you've had them?

P- I don't remember, I'm gonna go get a shower for school.
I said trying to change the subject. I did remember but I didn't want to tell him.... not yet.
W- I thought you were coming with me and Ellie on her school trip. You are still coming, aren't you?

P- Oh yeah, I forgot about that.... Yeah, I'll be over after I get my shower.

W- Ok sweetie, are you gonna eat with us? I don't have a problem makin extra for my baby boy.

P- Sure, I'm gonna go get my shower and I'll be right over.

W- I love you, baby boy. Kisses!
He made kissing noises and it make me laugh.
P- Love you too, Wadey.
I hung up then got my shower before going over to Wade and Ellie's.

I knocked on the door and I heard Ellie scuffle to the other side of it.
"Who is it?" Her sweet voice asked.
"It's Peter Ellie, can you ask daddy to answer the door?" I asked her.
"Ellie." I heard Wades harsh tone towards her so she wouldn't open the door.
"It's Petey, daddy." She told him as I heard his footsteps getting louder as he approached. Was he running?
Wade opened the door and I saw Ellie was in his arms already.
"Mornin, baby boy." Wade said as his mad face turned soft again then leaned in for a kiss. I graciously accepted and gently rested my palm on his cheek as I kissed my amazing boyfriend.
"Ewww." Ellie said, making us smile in the kiss.
"Come on in, breakfast's ready." Wade chuckled as he spoke. He let Ellie down and she ran over to the couch.
"Why did you have that look? The look like you wanted to kill someone?" I asked. He looked like he was gonna beat the hell outta whoever was on the other side of the door.
"Hu? Oh, you can't be too sure who it actually is. I get worried about who it is with the little one around REALLY easy. Don't take it to heart, baby boy." He said smiling at me.
Yeah...... sure, I guess....
I brushed it off, I have learned tbwt he is bery protective over the people he cares about, especially Ellie. We ate and got ready for Ellie's school trip to Times Square.

"You ready to go, princess?" Wade called up.
She came down and asked him for help with a pouty face.
"What's wrong, hunny?" He asked.
"Daddy, will you do my hair? I want the bow in it and it curly." She told him.
"Is the curler ready?" He asked.
"Yeah, will you do it for me?" She begged with her big, beautiful, brown, doe eyes. He smiled and nodded, going with her up to her bathroom. He sat down on her bed and she sat in front of his lap. He finished her hair and called me back up from eating.
"How's it look?" He asked as she stood up and turned around.
"Wow Wade, it looks beautiful! You never stop surprising me with your hidden talents!" I told him as I looked over her beautiful brown, curly locks.
"Daddy does my hair all the time, he makes it really beautiful!" Ellie said with a big smile on her face.