what you do before bed

Stefan: Stefan loves cooking so he cooks you dinner and then he does you a glass of wine while you have a shower he picks out a large top of his and let's you wear it,you get out the shower and he is always a gentleman he never peeks you out on his top and cuddle in bed together until you are prepared to go to bed.

Damon: he always takes a shower and you never know so you walk in the bathroom to brush your teeth and all
You see is Damon in the shower you blush and walk out,after he had his shower and you had yours he cuddles you and kisses and that usually ends up in something more.

Elijah: he always let's you do your own thing and when its bed he always helps you take of your clothes and put on your PJs and he kisses you every time you look at each other until you get tired.

Klaus: you both don't go to bed until late because Klaus always tries to paint you, you both go out hunting and then always kisses you passionately and never stops and that leads into something more.

Matt: he always comes in late because he always works so you fall asleep but you wake up to hear lovely things his whispering besides you so you just sit there listening to him without him even knowing your awake.

Jeremy: you both play video games and then eat junk food when you go to bed you just kiss and then sleep knowing that you both love each other

-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for how many votes but I am running out of ideas to do so please leave a comment on what imagine or preferences I should do or any characters I should add to it but thanks so much for your time.💜