Prom Night at Hater High

Still a few chapters to go.

Enjoy!

Amy's prom dress above

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Prom night at Hater High

The next morning, I woke up early and I wasn't feeling so good. I felt a little sick and hungry. I think that was what woke me up. I just shook it off and just thought that with only 5 days until the full moon, that explained everything.

I looked over at my boyfriend. Klaus was still sleeping. I let him sleep and took a quick shower. He was still sleeping when I got back out again. He was still tired after what happened yesterday. I thought hybrids got their strength back quickly. I walked out of the bedroom in the desperate need of coffee and waffles. I got into the kitchen and saw somebody already standing by the coffee machine. I knew very well who it was.

"So you don't write, you don't call. I thought we were friends." I told the man in front of me.

"Yes and for that I am deeply sorry. I hope you can forgive me." The man asked me.

"With a little bit of begging. Then I'll consider it." I said with a smirk He gave me a frown. I couldn't hold my laughter and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Nice to see you again, Elijah."

"Nice to see you too, Amy." I really had missed him.

"Well. Isn't this cozy." Klaus stood by the entrance of the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too grumpy." I told him, let go of Elijah and gave my boyfriend a kiss.

"Hello brother." Klaus told Elijah.

"Niklaus."

"I believe I owe you a thank you for taking care of my girl when I wasn't able too." Klaus said and it surprised me that he would ever thank his brother.

"You're welcome. I consider Amy as a member of this family and she needed my help. So did you." Elijah replied. 

I could feel a pissing contest coming on.

"Can we please not do this? Nik, he's just a friend. Just like, I told you yesterday. We have another problem to deal with." I told the brothers.

Elijah nodded and left the kitchen. I held Klaus back.

"What's up with you? You know I don't have any feelings for your brother. I haven't even talked to him since he left. He haven't even crossed my mind. So can you please just let it go? I love you and only you." I placed my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead against his.

"I love you too little wolf." Klaus started to walk away but I grabbed him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Don't forget that." I told him and followed him into the dining room where the other two originals was waiting.

"Hey!" I told my best friend and gave her a hug.

"Did Elena make you want to pull out your hair?" I asked her.

"Well, she's actually more fun with her emotions off but don't worry. I have not replaced you." Rebekah told me.

We sat down at the dining room table and my eyes wandered over to the fireplace. Memories from the night before last came to me, making me smile. Klaus saw this and smiled along with me.